BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Eileen G.
Omg these are amazing! I feel that instead of drinking juice or soda you can replace it for this! If I ever have a stomachache I drink this! Ever craving something sweet I drink this! This is like a remedy but it's delicious! It's as a sparkling water and this can be so good
Katy R.
Yum! Feeling gassy? Then grab one, i was not a bug fan of them until i put the whole taste buds thing aside. Its comfyto drink and i live anything that makes me feel less bloated! I love this brand because it's comfortable to drink eith any meal! I always recommend
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
This drink is what made me love sparkling water. It is full of flavor with a lot of bubbles so if you love soft drinks but do not like the health consequences this is a good drink to try in its place. I am always looking for these in the store. I highly recommend.
veronica g.
Chicago
I love this mineral water, it tastes so fresh and natural! You can get a 6 pack for a really reasonable price and if you keep them in the fridge you will be glad you got them when you get back home! The glass bottle makes a huge difference, the water really tastes much better.
Yvette W.
Columbus
It was great to find a mineral water that had lemon added already.  I would normally add lemon but this is just as good and refreshing.  It’s a little pricey for my budget but sometimes I can get on sale at my local grocery.  There is another brand I prefer better because it is better in price.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
This Perrier sparkling water is very good quality and tastes delicious.  I like the refreshing lemon flavor.  It's not sweet like soda, just as if you squirted lemon into sparkling water.  The glass bottle looks nice but it is heavier and clunkier especially if you're taking it on the go.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great product if you like sparkling water. Has a nice crisp taste and the packaging is cute. It's expensive in comparison to generic sparkling water brands. I don't purchase these as often because of the glass packaging since it's not functional to carry around.
Sadie E.
I tried this in a fancy restaurant one time and this was by far the worse drink choice I've ever made. It's expensive too, which made it even less appealing! It's for people with a specific taste pallet, but not at all for me. I would try it to see if you like it but to me it was too fizzy and acid-y tasting.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Another one of my favorite sparkling water brands!! I love Perrier as well and I like their glass bottles, I swear it always makes the sparkling water taste better. Lemon is probably my favorite flavor from them but I frequently buy the lime and grapefruit as well!
Shanria P.
Atlanta, GA
amazing refreshing taste. the sparkling fizz is very strong but thats a plus. it makes me think that I'm drinking a soda. I also love the lemon flavor. I fulfills me hunger crazing so I usually travel with these will I'm running errands around the city.