BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1972)
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
These were a total life saver while I was pregnant I used to get so nauseous and drinking these ice cold always helped calm it down. The price is a little steep for carbonated water but it is a quality product and I believe you pay for what you get!!
Brooke C.
Love love love the seltzer water 100% would recommend to anybody who is trying any brand you would never be disappointed very good and taste I’ve even tried some of the ones that have flavor to them recommend 100% go out there and get you some you will not be disappointed
Lizzet R.
Seattle, WA
Unsweetened sparkling water is my favorite, especially lemon flavored. I do prefer the lemon flavor of Perrier compared to other sparkling water brands. I think it might be the carbonation, I cant quite say but the lemon is much better than others!
Melissa W.
Are usually just drink regular water, but occasionally I missed the carbonation from soda. So I will purchase this just to have a little bit of a change once in a while. I like the product and I like the different flavors that it's offered in now.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
I love Perrier sparkling water and their various citrus flavors including this one are delicious. They are great refreshments for the summer and also make great mixers. I like the plain perrier too, but the grapefruit, lime and lemon are delicious.
Jackie R.
This is a decent sparkling water. It's a little more carbonated than I prefer, which is why they only rate 3 stars. There are a lot of carbonated water drinks on the market these days, and there are other brands I'd prefer to purchase for the price.
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
Perrier Sparkling water is literally carbonated to PERFECTION in comparison to all the other sparkling water I have tried. The brand of water is a bit pricey for a broke college student, but the value is superb. This is my go-to sparkling water because of its aesthetics and quality.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
This is a perfect alternate since I am pregnant. Can't drink soda so this hits the spot. Packaging is nice and simple. All flavors are good but this one is better. I always keep a dozen in my fridge in case of any visits or I want one on the go.
Alysa B.
I can't drink carbonated beverages anymore, but when I used to grab something refreshing that was, I'd choose Perrier. I think they're a bit too expensive for my taste, and they're very sour-bland. I think they're nice in moderation but definitely not my first choice in beverage anymore.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Sparkling water is my happy place. I love the carbonation of soda, but hate everything else about it. Happy medium is Perrier! I'll drink any Perrier flavor (or no flavor at all) all day, every day. The green bottles and gold labels are iconic.