BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
My favorite mineral water. I like that they have flavors, including some unique ones like the green apple. If you don't need sweet, this is a great alternative to sodas! Much better for you, too! Almost every store, gas station; etc has it! Recommend to anyone trying to kick the soda habit!
Molly L.
This is my moms all time favorite drink, so it was always around the house growing up. I like it on occasion, but it's too bubbly for me. The lemon or lime were always good once in a while, but I can't ever drink a whole bottle on my own. Very good if you enjoy a surplus of carbonation!
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
This product has helped me curve my soda cravings and is great when I'm tired of just plain water. The taste is a little bland but a lot better than other brands . I would recommend this product to others, especially if you're looking for a beverage to help you curve your soda cravings.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Not my favorite but I like this! The flavor is a little overwhelming at first but then it gets better! I just wish it was so over powering but is is good flavor. I would recommend it to others it's just not for me.
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
I have to say the bottle caught my attention and I needed to have it. It was very refreshing and I like the lemon flavor the best. It met my expectations as a sparkling drink and I recommend. i dont think there was anything different than other sparkling drinks but still good nonetheless.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
I love the soft lemon lime flavor this gives and helps me feel refreshed after drinking it. Not to expensive and quite affordable. I like getting it from publix as it tends to be cheaper where I live.
Rachel T.
Barboursville
While I prefer Perrier on its own, I understand that sparkling mineral water is an 'acquired' taste in the US. For those who want to develop that taste, the flavored varieties are quite good. I do prefer the citrus flavors, especially since they are naturally flavored and sugar-free. They're a great alternative to soda!
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I wish I could say that I enjoy drinking these but I just have a hard time getting them down. I don't know what it is but it's almost like it is too carbonated. I have not tried the green apple but compared to some of the other carbonated waters I have tried this does not compare.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
I'm not much of a sparkling water fan, but this is great! The flavor is just subtle enough to give it a refreshing taste without being overpowering and artificial. It can be a bit expensive for what it is, but if you can find it on sale it's worth the purchase.
Heidyee🌺 S.
Oregon
This is my favorite mineral water because it’s really good especially when you want to be hydrated I enjoy it a lot it has a really good flavor there are other kinds but I think this one is better because it’s much stronger and has a better taste than any other mineral water