BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Lizzet R.
Seattle, WA
Unsweetened sparkling water is my favorite, especially lemon flavored. I do prefer the lemon flavor of Perrier compared to other sparkling water brands. I think it might be the carbonation, I cant quite say but the lemon is much better than others!
Melissa W.
Are usually just drink regular water, but occasionally I missed the carbonation from soda. So I will purchase this just to have a little bit of a change once in a while. I like the product and I like the different flavors that it's offered in now.
Elena E.
My lunchtime go to. It's been one of my Favorite Beverages for as long as I can remember. I love the bite of carbonation and the slight Taste of citrus. It's not like other beverages that taste like Alka-Seltzer.
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
Love this drink. I just about always have it stocked up in my house. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I'm a huge lemon fan. I don't think this product needs any improvement. I will continue to buy this product.
Natalie R.
Covina, CA
I'm not crazy about mineral water but this has been a staple with my family for as long as I can remember. It's the real thing and is good over ice. It also works well for mild indigestion. It's the best brand if your looking for mineral water.
Kayla Y.
Austin, TX
Great sparkling water! Such a nice crisp flavor, and very refreshing. The bottle keeps the carbonation well until opening. Similar to alternatives but very nice packaging and the narrow neck of the bottle helps keep the flavor in well. Good buy.
Jennifer P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great sparkling water with lemon added. It's a little pricey, but a good treat every now and then. I have bought this numerous times. I will definitely buy more. Highly recommended to buy this water.
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Love this sparkling water it's so refreshing and the minerals makes it even better. Why is because it's hard to get these types of minerals in my diet so getting this makes a huge difference in my skin and hair. I always recommend this to my people.........😍😍😍😁😁😁😁
Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
I love sparking water and this brand is amazing! Compared to other brands this one has no sodium which makes me happy! I love the packaging and it’s not too expensive! I don’t drink sodas so of course you need this in your life! Get you some!
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
I love Perrier. It is crisp, delicious, and a decent substitute for soda. It is a little pricy, but I feel that it's worth it to at least keep a case in the house. I don't drink it all the time, but sometimes I want something with bubbles.

Walmart