BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2069)
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly S.
These are refreshing and tasty - giving you just a hint of flavor over plain sparkling water.

If you’re looking for a stronger juice flavor and more sweetness this is not what you’re getting. That’s actually why I like them - no sugar.
Britny S.
Tampa
I tried Perrier lemon water when I lived in Florida at my cousins and it was extremely tasty. I am unsure of the cost or even where to get it. I can’t find it in my home state of KY. I would definitely buy it online if I could find it
Molly P.
Love this mineral water when I am needing a fizz fix. None of the calories with all of the satisfaction of a soda. It's packaged pretty and affordable. Flavor is amazing. I would recommend this sparkling water to all my friends!
Chelsea A.
atlanta
Perrier is great plain, their lemon flavor was definitely disappointing. Least favorite lemon sparking water that I’ve had. Perrier is great so I was disappointed the lemon wasn’t equally refreshing or better than the original.
Caeli E.
Des moines, IA
Perfect by itself or for making spritzers.  I find a lot of cheaper mineral waters are really flat - not in carbonation, but in actual taste.  I really like the bright, fresh mineral tastes of Perrier.  I also find some lemon sparkling waters go over board with the lemon, and they end up tasting like pledge.  This one is natural and perfect.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I personally don't like this beverage at all. The taste is really bland and doesn't really do anything for me. I also don't like the fact that it was sparkling. It made it taste even worse. Will not be purchasing this again.
Grace S.
marion
Just keeps adding on to the great things about Perrier. The lemon flavor gives it a fresh taste which is wonderful during the summer. Once again, it is a healthy alternative to sodas and I would buy it again and again!
Samantha E.
Barnegat, NJ
I love the design of the bottles. I find them very appealing. The flavor of the lemon is light and the drink itself is very carbonated, which I sometimes enjoy. I don’t always purchase this but I do throughly enjoy it!
Shay c.
lake mary
I love this, and I like the majority of all
Sparkling waters have really have no
Preference however this are more easily
To order or purchase due to this brand is so international and I love that about this brand
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
The classic is the best but this one taste just as nice. It’s like adding a full lemon into your drink and adds the freshness you’d expect from the lemon :) my family purchases these all the time. We love them