BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I hate this drink, the feeling of having water and bubbles mixed together is a no for me. It just taste so bland, as if I’m drinking a carbonated but with no flavor. Although I’ve heard it’s really good for you, I still don’t enjoy the taste
Sarah F.
These are delicious and refreshing. I love that they have no sugar but make me feel like I’m indulging in a soda. I love the fresh lemon flavor and the large size for when I’m extra thirsty. They’re a fabulous alternative to regular water.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Kelly S.
These are refreshing and tasty - giving you just a hint of flavor over plain sparkling water.

If you’re looking for a stronger juice flavor and more sweetness this is not what you’re getting. That’s actually why I like them - no sugar.
Stoffer C.
Yulee
The lemon flavoring was a little to prominent for my liking but someone who loves lemon would probably enjoy the heck out of this product. A little pricey for flavored water but hey those bubbles aren’t going to pay for themselves
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I never thought I would like sparkling water as much as a do and now that I have discovered all the flavors of Perrier, I can't get enough.  I really like the grapefruit too, but I think this lemon flavor is my favorite!
Caeli E.
Des Moines, IA
Perfect by itself or for making spritzers.  I find a lot of cheaper mineral waters are really flat - not in carbonation, but in actual taste.  I really like the bright, fresh mineral tastes of Perrier.  I also find some lemon sparkling waters go over board with the lemon, and they end up tasting like pledge.  This one is natural and perfect.
Kelly J.
Omaha, NE
I love drinking this when water just isn’t good enough. It’s not sugary, but the bubbles make it so I don’t need a soda. I think it’s a little pricey for what it is, but sometimes it’s just exactly what I need.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
I love sparking water. I drink at least three bottles of it every single day. Perrier, is obviously one of the leading brands in this area. I love the packaging and for the amount of water you get, it's great for the price. However, there is an odd hint of something about the flavor of the water that is a bit off putting. I'm not sure what it is, but there is just an odd flavor in the water
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
Really tasty mineral water. its the only brand I use. I buy this at the walmart near by and they are mainly sold out! I always miss it. I like the size of the bottle and cap. I would like to try their other flavors. I do wish that my walmart would sell more options of its flavors. its not pricey at all either which is good! I would ave these at my house more if I could get my hands on them