BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2014)
Buy on Walmart
Lindsay C.
I love the lemon flavored perrier. It is way better than drinking juice or a Soda and it's just as good.
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
I don’t like drinking water very frequently, and I try not to drink soda. This is refreshing and bubbly.
Imaan A.
oldham
This sparking water tastes amazing. Every one of my family member adore this item. It met my expectations
Kristyn G.
Waterford, ON
Crisp. Citrus taste. Not sure if I'd buy again. I'd rather just add lemon and lime to my regular perrier
Courtney P.
Very good sparkling water. Right amount of lemon taste without it being overpowering or underwhelming.
Sheva R.
Toronto
Same as the plain sparkling water but with a good, natural squeeze of lemon. Not too much. Just right.
Amy S.
Beausejour, MB
I live on these. I love that it is carbonated because that is what I crave. My favorite is grapefruit
Brigid O.
Perrier is a classic. I love the glass bottles for entertaining, especially for those who don't drink.
Victoria H.
Eckville, AB
Almost like drinking pop .... but not quite. Subtle lemon flavour, which is nice. Refreshing beverage.
Moriah C.
Langley
These taste so good and are perfect as a summer refresher with or without having as an alcoholic drink