BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Jet.com
Claudia D.
Maracaibo , Zulia
I think its a too sweet for my taste maybe its just me I don't know! But thats my opinion
Anayansi E.
Cuauhtémoc
A bit pricey but such a great brand. I actually prefer sweet carbonated beverages so I end up mixing this with flavoured syrups, or put Perrier in mixed drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic). It is very versatile in that way. If you don't like unsweetened carbonated beverages and you don't want to mix it with anything don't try this! My husband didn't know it wasn't sweet when he tried it for the first time. :)
Paula-Marie K.
Barrie
Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is such a tasty, refreshing drink! Love it!
shawna b.
These are delish! I drink these on a daily basis. We go through a lot of sparkling water.
Lisa L.
Thunder Bay, ON
Love Perrier water. Refreshing beverage that also helps settle your stomach. A must have!
Rihards K.
This taste really good, i like taste of the lemon and i like that it is light sparkly.
Sandra S.
oshawa, ON, ON, ON, ON
Love sparkling water! This is one of my favorites!
Very refreshing, and tastes good :p
Hina S.
I like the clean, fresh taste o lemon in my sparkling water and this one tastes right.
Lindsay M.
How could water be more refreshing? Add some bubbles and lemon! My beverage of choice.
Charissa M.
Quispamsis, NB
I love Perrier lemon for drinking wine spritzers!!!! perfect splash of lemon flavor!!!