BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Belur_meduza B.
If you give it to me for free and cold, I'll have it. I feel meh about it. It's overpriced water after all. It's a naw from me dawg
Luisa S.
Perfect for when you want something sparkling with all the sugar that a soda has. Perfect for the summer and now with lemon taste!
Tanvi A.
Live this, its pricey, very refreshing and feels like pop - I would recommend as a substitute to water if you like flavour and pop
Cassandra T.
Moose Jaw, SK
My husband enjoys this once in a while at a restaurant to have a nice refreshing drink with a meal.  Nice light lemon flavour
Jackeline P.
San Diego
I loved this when I first try it, I think is a healthier beverage and it is delicious also... different way go try gasified water.
Andrea K.
London, ON
The best. Always good on it's own or used with mixed drinks. I like to add my own lemon juice if I'm in the mood for more flavour.
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Used to be my favorite sparkling water but now it falls a little flat, literally. They must be able to bring me back, we shall see
Khairatun N.
refreshing but tastes a little weird too. my teeth feels funny a little too after drinking it. but it does keep me awake somehow
Yoztop R.
Suele gustarme por que la presentación en cristal te da un sabor distinto al de lata o cartón ayudando a tener el sabor original
Amanda M.
Bradford
It’s a very good drink! You can drink it cold or room temperature. The flavour of lemon is just perfect! It’s not over powering.

Walmart