BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Alyssa P.
Toronto, ON
Always drink this water. It's very refreshing and a great alternative to drinking soda. Keeps you full when you are trying to eat less as well.
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
Deliciously bubbly, sugar free and the right amount of lemon. I love this as an alternative to pop. I only give a 4 because it’s so expensive.
Ashley P.
Burnaby, WY
This is a staple at my place ! I am polish and my father loves sparkling water with lemon! When I visit Poland as well they always have this!
natalie b.
Refreshing and bubbly with a hint of lemon. I drink this stuff every chance I get. The lemon isn't overpowering and the packaging is so cute.
Emily H.
Regina
Perriere makes drinking water taste great. It's a light citrus flavor that adds such a burst of flavor into what would normally be so boring
Adnia C.
No es difícil en mi casa nos hemos convertido en perrierhollic desde que probamos este con sabor de lemon , ya no podemos vivir sin el jijiji
Jessica J.
Whether it’s a bbq, A hot summers day or just for a cool beverage, This is so refreshing and sweet and gives a nice fresh boost to your day!
Crina L.
Elmsdale
I really disliked this at first, but it grows on you. Really nice refreshing drink. Apparently in Europe you can get most water carbonated
Sophie H.
Uxbridge, ON
Bubbly and refreshing. Amazing on its own or paired with a vodka or gin. Perfect thing to have in your fridge for all your summer guests !
Silvia J.
8540 NW 66TH ST. AP-120797, MIAMI, FL
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it