BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Taylor J.
Halifax , NS
I love that there's no added sugar and just natural flavor. You can't really find soda water without sugar so this is a nice option with a fresh lemon wedge!
Jen J.
Vegas
I have tried other sparkling water brands but none taste as crisp as perrier. This one does t leave my mouth with an odd after taste like so many others do
Steph A.
Etobicoke, ON - Ontario
Love the lemon taste! Super refreshing and great to mix with other beverages. The glass bottles are easy to open and I find that this is the perfect size.
Shannon H.
Kamloops, BC
Meh. I'm not sure how to feel about this one. I find the flavor to be a bit bitter and kind of flat in flavor. I don't think this one is one I'd repurchase
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
There isn't anything more refreshing than sparkling lemon water and Perrier is definitely the best brand, it has the best carbonation and no sweet flavor.
Danielle S.
This water is so delicious and a nice hint of lemon. I could drink this all day long. I would recommend these and the lime flavored ones - both are great!
Lindsay G.
Barrie, ON
Amazing product. Great taste and good fizz, without the calories of a regular soft drink. Mixes well in alcohol. Will continue to purchase this product.
Nastasya K.
This definitely helps my craving of pop when I am trying to cut back in pop! I love the strong fizz of this product and it’s great tasting! Love Perrier.
Sam C.
Gilford
Don’t get these products often, but they are a great treat when it is in the appropriate price range. This water has a burst of flavour and is delicious.
Melissa S.
I've only had this a few times but I'm not really a fan. I know some people swear by it but I would much rather have regular water with a slide of lemon
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic