BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel T.
Barboursville
While I prefer Perrier on its own, I understand that sparkling mineral water is an 'acquired' taste in the US. For those who want to develop that taste, the flavored varieties are quite good. I do prefer the citrus flavors, especially since they are naturally flavored and sugar-free. They're a great alternative to soda!
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I wish I could say that I enjoy drinking these but I just have a hard time getting them down. I don't know what it is but it's almost like it is too carbonated. I have not tried the green apple but compared to some of the other carbonated waters I have tried this does not compare.
Heidyee🌺 S.
Oregon
This is my favorite mineral water because it’s really good especially when you want to be hydrated I enjoy it a lot it has a really good flavor there are other kinds but I think this one is better because it’s much stronger and has a better taste than any other mineral water
Eileen G.
Omg these are amazing! I feel that instead of drinking juice or soda you can replace it for this! If I ever have a stomachache I drink this! Ever craving something sweet I drink this! This is like a remedy but it's delicious! It's as a sparkling water and this can be so good
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
What can be better than sparkling water with lemon and ice in the summer? Well, FRENCH sparkling water with lemon and ice! It's just you always get a feeling that you're watching Roland Garros or strolling around Cote d'Azur when you're drinking this water! Love!
Katy R.
Yum! Feeling gassy? Then grab one, i was not a bug fan of them until i put the whole taste buds thing aside. Its comfyto drink and i live anything that makes me feel less bloated! I love this brand because it's comfortable to drink eith any meal! I always recommend
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
This drink is what made me love sparkling water. It is full of flavor with a lot of bubbles so if you love soft drinks but do not like the health consequences this is a good drink to try in its place. I am always looking for these in the store. I highly recommend.
veronica g.
Chicago
I love this mineral water, it tastes so fresh and natural! You can get a 6 pack for a really reasonable price and if you keep them in the fridge you will be glad you got them when you get back home! The glass bottle makes a huge difference, the water really tastes much better.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I usually hate sparkling water but I love this one with the lemon.  Its just enough to give you a little flavor that tastes very fresh.  The packaging is always nice.  I think that it is a good value.  These are nice to have to sip on a hot day to help cool off!
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
This Perrier sparkling water is very good quality and tastes delicious.  I like the refreshing lemon flavor.  It's not sweet like soda, just as if you squirted lemon into sparkling water.  The glass bottle looks nice but it is heavier and clunkier especially if you're taking it on the go.