BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
A refreshing way to digest water into your body with its great taste and fizziness/carbonation you don’t get in just drinking water. Has a fresh flavorful lemony taste with carbonation without the sugar, caffeine, and many other ingredients not good for you. The next best thing to soda, as well as hydrating your body without having to drink plain water all the time.
jeannette m.
love it, its the best it makes me feel good, healthy and lite, its good, whe i first try it was at the house of a friend of my mom, she looks great, and she had like to boxes full of perrier, so people go and get one its refreshing, and let me tell u sparkling water its what people drink now
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
I used to hate sparkling water, but I have recently become obsessed with this one! Especially in the summer time. It is so refreshing and the lemon flavor adds just the right touch. I like to add frozen raspberries to an iced cold glass and it is amazing!
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
I absolutely love Perrier, it gives me the carbonation that I am looking for and helps me avoid soda. Since it is water it also does not contain any calories which is another really important thing to me in a beverage. I really like the taste and very much enjoy the hint of lemon in this particular flavor.
mariah m.
I am currently drinking this right now. I do love this, I have jumped on the wagon of sparkling water. It's a little more expensive but I always buy it when it's on sale. I like that it's not overly sweet but also has enough flavor to hide that tonic taste. I have tried multiple different flavors but always come back to the basic lemon. SO refreshing.
Rachel M.
New Albany, OH
When i shop for sparkling water i always opt for perrier, because it has the best taste for the money. I usually get the ones in the glass jars instead of plastic. I usually get one in the airport and bring it on the plane with me, and when i want something carbonated i usually opt for perrier.
Tammy H.
Ridgewood, NY
My favorite Perrier. I've tried most of the flavored Perriers but I keep going back to this one. For some reason, the combination of Lemon and Lime tastes better that either flavor by itself. It's refreshing and I don't miss drinking surgery sodas when I drink this.
Molly L.
This is my moms all time favorite drink, so it was always around the house growing up. I like it on occasion, but it's too bubbly for me. The lemon or lime were always good once in a while, but I can't ever drink a whole bottle on my own. Very good if you enjoy a surplus of carbonation!
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
This product has helped me curve my soda cravings and is great when I'm tired of just plain water. The taste is a little bland but a lot better than other brands . I would recommend this product to others, especially if you're looking for a beverage to help you curve your soda cravings.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Not my favorite but I like this! The flavor is a little overwhelming at first but then it gets better! I just wish it was so over powering but is is good flavor. I would recommend it to others it's just not for me.

back