BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2070)
Buy on Walmart*
Sadie E.
I tried this in a fancy restaurant one time and this was by far the worse drink choice I've ever made. It's expensive too, which made it even less appealing! It's for people with a specific taste pallet, but not at all for me. I would try it to see if you like it but to me it was too fizzy and acid-y tasting.
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
I absolutely love Perrier, it gives me the carbonation that I am looking for and helps me avoid soda. Since it is water it also does not contain any calories which is another really important thing to me in a beverage. I really like the taste and very much enjoy the hint of lemon in this particular flavor.
Rachel B.
Perrier is one of those brands that lives up to the fancy image it conjures. I love the shape of the bottle -- easy to hold, durable, and with a nice spout perfect for drinking or pouring. I make a point to treat myself to Perrier at least once a summer, pretending I'm sitting in Paris all the while.
mariah m.
I am currently drinking this right now. I do love this, I have jumped on the wagon of sparkling water. It's a little more expensive but I always buy it when it's on sale. I like that it's not overly sweet but also has enough flavor to hide that tonic taste. I have tried multiple different flavors but always come back to the basic lemon. SO refreshing.
Rachel M.
Webster, NY
When i shop for sparkling water i always opt for perrier, because it has the best taste for the money. I usually get the ones in the glass jars instead of plastic. I usually get one in the airport and bring it on the plane with me, and when i want something carbonated i usually opt for perrier.
Mary O.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing great taste on this sparkling mineral drink. This one in particular has a great lemon taste that is great for those who get bored of plain sparkling water. Love that it comes in glass bottles. I am a repeat customer and i will continue to purchase again and try out their other flavors.
Tammy H.
Ridgewood, NY
My favorite Perrier. I've tried most of the flavored Perriers but I keep going back to this one. For some reason, the combination of Lemon and Lime tastes better that either flavor by itself. It's refreshing and I don't miss drinking surgery sodas when I drink this.
Katelyn W.
Not a huge seltzer/sparkling water fan but surprisingly I was a fan of this, the lemon flavor is great, but as always I'm not a huge fan of the weird after taste. I would buy this if I was out at lunch and didn't want still water but also didn't want syrupy soda or unhealthy diet/"zero" sodas. Highly recommend to seltzer/sparkling water fans!
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
My favorite mineral water. I like that they have flavors, including some unique ones like the green apple. If you don't need sweet, this is a great alternative to sodas! Much better for you, too! Almost every store, gas station; etc has it! Recommend to anyone trying to kick the soda habit!
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
This product has helped me curve my soda cravings and is great when I'm tired of just plain water. The taste is a little bland but a lot better than other brands . I would recommend this product to others, especially if you're looking for a beverage to help you curve your soda cravings.