BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

🍃Mabel R.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I drink this when a go out and party and i mix it with alcohol for make my drink lightest i recommend this for those whos dont like alcohol too much
Haley Y.
This is a lovely, refreshing drink that has helped me start a much healthier life. It satisfies any cravings for sodas and other unhealthy beverages
Bethany  L.
One of the great things about PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is the how refreshing it is. It is really great as a mixer for drinks as well.
Maria C.
Redwater
I love  it. It is worth the price you are paying for. Been using this many times.I'll definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Great find.
Madi B.
Vancouver, CA
I especially love that this comes in a glass bottle because I prefer drinking out of glass than a can. The lemon flavour is not my favourite however.
Elaina I.
Ottawa, Ontario
I liv boer river water, the lemon gives it a bit of a kick and is not too strong. It is a little on the pricey side but they usually go on sale often.
Hasnaa A.
The lemon taste tastes a bit artificial and not appetizing at all.i think the quantity was a bit off I wish if the bottle was bigger and well selled
Arun S.
Hey guys what's up and we all know that dii is a dii really good drinks which comes in many favour dii one I like is lemon and watermelon flavoured
Melissa A.
Apohaqui , IA
So refreshing and bubbly! My kids love the bubbles and we pick some up whenever they go on sale, I find the price too high unless they are on sale.
Emily S.
Victoria , BC
I love this stuff!! Lemon is my favorite in this brands of sparkling water.... Always have some in my fridge for a refreshing non soda beverage :)

Walmart