BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Lynae M.
Fort Macleod, AB
I could drink this lemon flavor all day! Super refreshing in summer & my go to flavored carbonated water.
Kristyn G.
Waterford, ON
Crisp. Citrus taste. Not sure if I'd buy again. I'd rather just add lemon and lime to my regular perrier
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
I don’t like drinking water very frequently, and I try not to drink soda. This is refreshing and bubbly.
Astra E.
Trinidad
It's a refreshing beverage I will recommend to anyone on a very hot day it's a bit expensive but worth it
Sheva R.
Toronto
Same as the plain sparkling water but with a good, natural squeeze of lemon. Not too much. Just right.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
La siempre clásica agua perrier con un toque de limón súper rica él sabor siempre sera él mismo clasico
Michelle V.
toronto
I love that it has no calories and it tastes good at the same time. It has the perfect amount of taste
Brigid O.
Perrier is a classic. I love the glass bottles for entertaining, especially for those who don't drink.
Sunshine A.
Winnipeg
Light lemon flavour but overall a good carbonated water.  Theyre fairly expensive so we rarely buy them.
Moriah C.
Langley
These taste so good and are perfect as a summer refresher with or without having as an alcoholic drink