BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Jes H.
This Sparkling water is not for me. I really don’t like the taste of this water, and wouldn’t pay the price for it. Was disappointed in the taste .
Catherine L.
Love this water so much! So refeshing and just plain darn good! Perfect on a hot summy day with ice and a lemon wedge makes the perfect combination
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this brand for mineral water. I always drink it after every meal and it helps me with the digestion of the food. It’s the best in flavor!
Ily F.
I usualy don't drink flavored sparkling water, once i bought it and wanted to give it a try. It was just perfect not sweet and good after a run
Gray W.
Salmon arm, BC
I enjoy drinking the lemon sparkling water it's not sweet or to bitter has the bubble citrus taste and the flavourful is subtle . It's good as is
Tania C.
Kingston, ON
I love this! It's delicious and I buy it a few times a year! The lemon is not overpowering and it's a good way to get flavour without the sugar!
Brenna D.
Nanaimo, BC
This stuff is fab. Great alternative to sugary sodas. I enjoy mixing this with alcohol or juice or drinking it on its own. Love it ice ice cold.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
One of our favorite drinks! I especially like adding some Flavor shots (Crystal Lite, Mio, Gatorade quirts?) to add a little something different.
Alyssa P.
Etobicoke, MO
Always drink this water. It's very refreshing and a great alternative to drinking soda. Keeps you full when you are trying to eat less as well.
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Esta siempre la pedimos antes de la comida en algún restaurant o sitio de comida. Es muy buen, la disfrutamos bastante de mi elección siempre.

back