BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Sharon M.
Esta agua gasificada con sabor a limón es muy buena a la hora de uno querer refrescarse también se puede combinar con otro tipo de bebidas
April J.
Vernon
I dont drink this on it's on typically, however it is great for mixing in alcoholic beverages as well as fruit juice- such as orange juice!
Victoria K.
Edmonton , AB
Do not like the taste of this at all. Tastes too much like carbonated water.. I know that's what it is but I thought it would taste better
Sophie A.
Clean and crisp. I definitely recommend this for and extra "something" when wanted to stay on track for watching calories or sugar intake.
Crina L.
Elmsdale
I really disliked this at first, but it grows on you. Really nice refreshing drink. Apparently in Europe you can get most water carbonated
Silvia J.
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Pamela D.
Doral, FL
Me gusta el perrier y el de sabor a limon pues es mi favorito ya que le da un sabor diferente al agua y ahora salieron con otros sabores
sonya l.
algiers
suis je la seule a aimer le vichy ? en tout cas pour moi perrier est de loin la meilleure c'est mm meilleur qu'une boisson gazeuse
Karen V.
Great taste and just enough fizz. Perrier is my favourite sparkling water and I love this one with shiny of lemon. It’s very refreshing.
Tracy W.
Fort mcmurray
Quite liked it! Crisp, clean, slight lemon taste with zero sugar! Great drink for those that need a bit more than water to stay hydrated