BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1972)
Buy on Walmart*
Jordan H.
Williams Lake, BC
It used to be one of my favorite drinks of all time until I realized how high the sodium levels were in it....
zach m.
Best drink in the world they aren't just healthy but they taste awesome. You can get them in so many types to
Isabelle 🔹.
Saint-martin, NB
Dont like pepsi but is like a healty one pepsi lol ! good with some flavor like juice And is different water
Madi M.
I don't normally drink sparkling water but this one with the lemon is DELICIOUS! And it's healthier then pop!
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
I didn't like the flavor. I don't know why but I though that this would taste different, like a fresh taste.
Jessy E.
Napanee , ON
Terrible. Worst drink I've ever had in my life. I could not stand the taste what do ever. Would never buy it.
Natalia G.
Wonderful flavour and helps with upset stomach. My husbands favourite Sparkling water drink. Affordable.
pooja m.
This drink is great. It taste great and it feels good when you drink it . It freshes you mouth and enjoyable.
Cassie E.
This is by far my favourite brand and flavour of sparkling water. Great on its own or mixed into a cocktail.
Rachel C.
3 stars because I like Perrier if I were to choose any carbonated water over another, I do purchase this . .