BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1972)
Buy on Jet.com
Vicky M.
Add a splash of vodka and you have a great refreshing, summer drink. Or drink it alone... whatever your vice. 😊
Lissary B.
I don't like the flavor of this. I just don't like it , I don't like nothing of this. I prefer normal water ..
Meg-Anne L.
blainville, AK
I don't really like mineral water but with lemon it is really great. This is affordable. The packaging is nice!
Lic. E.
Doral, FL
It taste good and i can recomend it for those ones that like the drinking thing. But it is not my thing at all.
Jackeiry L.
Es buena y la uso para ligar un trago sabe bien buena y a mis padre le gusta pueden probarlo bus sabor es único
mama d.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 5 piso 141
I would like to try everything I can I am a girl who likes to try everything a bit I love finding new things...
tracy p.
I do not like this carbonated beverage at all. I love the bottle and name but the taste is not appealing to me
Ariane D.
Embrun, ON
Absolutely love this water! But it is alot more expensive than normal water. Ive only drink a couple of times.
Olivia H.
I drink sparkling water dailey and perrier is my favourite brand! The lemon flavour is so good and refreshing!
Denisse a.
Me encantaaa aparte es de manzana verde y yo amo la manzana verde! Wow! Esta super buena la verdad y eso bueno