BY PERRIER #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

Alejandra D.
Barcelona, Spain
I love this, it isn't defínetely not my favorite soda, but still my go to soda to have during the day and just everywhere, I love the taste so much and I really enjoy its combination with other foods or beverages. So good
Maryanne S.
Bengaluru
This one is an awesome substitute when I'm in the mood for something fizzy. It's absolutely refreshing to drink and helps fulfil my craving. I've managed to get my family to love it too! So yummy!! Would definitely recommend it.
Hope G.
Calgary
Super delicious. I really like these ones with the lemon flavor cause it masks the sparkLing water taste xD It kinda helps when I want pop though. I drink this instead.
Ester L.
Montreal, Quebec
A go-to treat after a long, hot Summer day. The combination of gentle bubbles and lemon flavor feels very refreshing. Hidden at the bottom of the fridge and shared with special guests to give us an air of sophistication.
Kristina B.
Val-d'Or
I like perrier so much its very refreshing. I dont like pepsi or other pop so and drink perrier. I buy it at the grocery store or when i go tonthe restaurant. Its not expensive ate the grocery but at the restaurant yes
Tamara P.
New Castle, DE
No me gusta el agua con gas pero quise darle una oportunidad, y la verdad es que no me gustó. Demasiadas burbujas que no me dejan apreciar ningún tipo de sabor, sólo me hinchan la barriga. No repetiría con esta marca
Valérie G.
Montreal, QC
I drink this when i want to drink something nice but dont want sugar. It tastes really good and fresh. The plastic bottle is nice to carry in my purse for the day.
Diane C.
Mississauga , Ontario
I love the refreshing-ness of this drink. The lemon flavor adds an extra something to the taste which is great. I will sometimes also add fresh berry's to the drink and I would recommend that for entertaining.
Catherine P.
Grand bay, NB
Good bottle and good taste but sometimes expensive It can be affordable sometimes and I would buy some bottles for sure and would buy many more and will buy it again for sure and other flavors also for many events
Jessica K.
Conception Bay South, NL
First time purchasing was a disappointment. I found the flavour too fake, too light and found the drink overly carbonated. I did however love the design on the bottle. I would try other flavours but I am reluctant.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic