BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Hope G.
Calgary
Super delicious. I really like these ones with the lemon flavor cause it masks the sparkLing water taste xD It kinda helps when I want pop though. I drink this instead.
Ester L.
Montreal, Quebec
A go-to treat after a long, hot Summer day. The combination of gentle bubbles and lemon flavor feels very refreshing. Hidden at the bottom of the fridge and shared with special guests to give us an air of sophistication.
Kristina B.
Val-d'Or
I like perrier so much its very refreshing. I dont like pepsi or other pop so and drink perrier. I buy it at the grocery store or when i go tonthe restaurant. Its not expensive ate the grocery but at the restaurant yes
Valérie G.
Montreal, QC
I drink this when i want to drink something nice but dont want sugar. It tastes really good and fresh. The plastic bottle is nice to carry in my purse for the day.
Tamara P.
New Castle, DE
No me gusta el agua con gas pero quise darle una oportunidad, y la verdad es que no me gustó. Demasiadas burbujas que no me dejan apreciar ningún tipo de sabor, sólo me hinchan la barriga. No repetiría con esta marca
Jessica K.
Conception Bay South, NL
First time purchasing was a disappointment. I found the flavour too fake, too light and found the drink overly carbonated. I did however love the design on the bottle. I would try other flavours but I am reluctant.
Catherine P.
Grand bay, NB
Good bottle and good taste but sometimes expensive It can be affordable sometimes and I would buy some bottles for sure and would buy many more and will buy it again for sure and other flavors also for many events
Diane C.
Mississauga , Ontario
I love the refreshing-ness of this drink. The lemon flavor adds an extra something to the taste which is great. I will sometimes also add fresh berry's to the drink and I would recommend that for entertaining.
Mallory S.
We've always got a bottle of this in the house. It's one of the best carbonated water brands. Decent price and the lemon is a great addition. I like it a lot and continue to buy it and I suggest you do so too!
Taina L.
Gatineau
Obsessed with Perrier. I like the fizz, it replaces my pop and since I don't drink enough water, then at least I drink water with bubbles. I usually buy in bulk at Costco as I drink a few per week. I like basically any kind, the lemon, lime or just regular.