BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Buy on Walmart*
Denisse a.
Me encantaaa aparte es de manzana verde y yo amo la manzana verde! Wow! Esta super buena la verdad y eso bueno
Lic. E.
It taste good and i can recomend it for those ones that like the drinking thing. But it is not my thing at all.
Jordan H.
Williams Lake, BC
It used to be one of my favorite drinks of all time until I realized how high the sodium levels were in it....
Olivia H.
I drink sparkling water dailey and perrier is my favourite brand! The lemon flavour is so good and refreshing!
tracy p.
I do not like this carbonated beverage at all. I love the bottle and name but the taste is not appealing to me
Clivia L.
Mulungu PB
Ela de ser boa pois nunca experimentei mas quem sabe um dia eu experimento e falou com mais detalhes pra vocês
Jackeiry L.
Es buena y la uso para ligar un trago sabe bien buena y a mis padre le gusta pueden probarlo bus sabor es único
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
I didn't like the flavor. I don't know why but I though that this would taste different, like a fresh taste.
Madi M.
Welland
I don't normally drink sparkling water but this one with the lemon is DELICIOUS! And it's healthier then pop!
Natalia G.
Wonderful flavour and helps with upset stomach. My husbands favourite Sparkling water drink. Affordable.