BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Diane C.
Mississauga , Ontario
I love the refreshing-ness of this drink. The lemon flavor adds an extra something to the taste which is great. I will sometimes also add fresh berry's to the drink and I would recommend that for entertaining.
Taina L.
Gatineau
Obsessed with Perrier. I like the fizz, it replaces my pop and since I don't drink enough water, then at least I drink water with bubbles. I usually buy in bulk at Costco as I drink a few per week. I like basically any kind, the lemon, lime or just regular.
Mallory S.
We've always got a bottle of this in the house. It's one of the best carbonated water brands. Decent price and the lemon is a great addition. I like it a lot and continue to buy it and I suggest you do so too!
Krystal T.
Miramichi, NB
I personally am not a fan of sparkling water unless it has a good flavour. This product is one I have tried, and it is not that bad, I like how it's in a glass bottle. Water in plastic does not taste good.
Chantal P.
My brain can't really figure out what it thinks about Perrier. I think it's safe to say I wouldn't buy it. Water is supposed to be thirst quenching and to me this is just strange. I don't like bubbly water.
Mykhaylo K.
Toronto
Yes, please. As I moved to Canada from Ukraine, I realized that carbonated water is not popular in North America. But chilled Perrier with lemon is always amazing and bring back the memories of home.
Vivien K.
Abbotsford , BC
I love these, they taste sooo good. When normal water gets boring this is awesome. I don't drink it often but when I do I never regret. I recommend this for everyone that likes natural fruity flavour sparkling water :)
Shamra R.
I like this product because when I'm not really feeling too well and I have some of this it actually helps to relieve that uncomfortable feeling. But, it still tastes great even if you're not sick
Keely L.
Subtlety lemony and sweet. There's no way you can't feel fancy when drinking this fizzy water. Highly recommend to those who drink a lot of sangria or wine spritzers looking for a sugar-free mix
Courtney L.
Sherwood Park, AB
This is an all time favorite - I take it with me to work everyday. I am not a fan of just regular water so having this carbonated version around ensures that I keep hydrated all day long.

Walmart