BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Madi B.
Toronto, ON
I especially love that this comes in a glass bottle because I prefer drinking out of glass than a can. The lemon flavour is not my favourite however.
Elaina I.
Ottawa, Ontario
I liv boer river water, the lemon gives it a bit of a kick and is not too strong. It is a little on the pricey side but they usually go on sale often.
Maria C.
Redwater
I love  it. It is worth the price you are paying for. Been using this many times.I'll definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Great find.
Bethany  L.
One of the great things about PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is the how refreshing it is. It is really great as a mixer for drinks as well.
Hasnaa A.
The lemon taste tastes a bit artificial and not appetizing at all.i think the quantity was a bit off I wish if the bottle was bigger and well selled
Arun S.
Hey guys what's up and we all know that dii is a dii really good drinks which comes in many favour dii one I like is lemon and watermelon flavoured
Emily J.
Victoria , BC
I love this stuff!! Lemon is my favorite in this brands of sparkling water.... Always have some in my fridge for a refreshing non soda beverage :)
Catherine L.
Love this water so much! So refeshing and just plain darn good! Perfect on a hot summy day with ice and a lemon wedge makes the perfect combination
Melissa A.
Apohaqui , NB
So refreshing and bubbly! My kids love the bubbles and we pick some up whenever they go on sale, I find the price too high unless they are on sale.
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
I never used to like Perrier, but my boyfriend's family drink many different kinds of sparkling mineral water so I got used to it. It's refreshing.