BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1947)
Buy on Jet.com
Max B.
Didsbury
I love the lemon slarking water as it tastes so refreshing and so easy to add other ingredients in for a nice drink!
Ashley S.
Toronto, ON
I always keep a few of these at home and at work. When normal watch gets a little boring I always have these on hand
Carley M.
I love sparkles and the bubble feeling. Every time I drink Perrier Sparking Water I feel my thirst is truly satisfied.
santa o.
This is the only water my husband drink he loves it..i try it and is actually good water i like it...very refreshing.
Refreshing and most delicious drink. It keeps me hydrated And feeling lemony fresh. Love everything about this drink,
Amanda S.
Mississauga, ON
Refreshing and crisp. Fulfilling on the thrist scale and awesome on a hot day or after a nice jog. Always recommend
Caitlyn J.
Welland
My whole family loves Perrier any flavor but this is our favorite sparkling water is the best especially perrier
Melissa R.
Kelowna
I don't know why people like carbonated water so much. Not very good in my opinion. Tastes hotel or. Will never buy
Emma B.
Delta, BC
This drink is very refreshing not too sweet and great on a hot day,ILike this drink because it is not bad for you.
Lu R.
I love the hint of lemon flavor - no longer have to add lemon slices to my Perrier! So refreshing and satisfying.