BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Taylr W.
Orrville, OH
It is so good it is one of my favorite ones I will not drink anything but this of course there could be room for improvement I mean all companies have that room but it I loved it
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love! I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste. I highly recommend this flavored sparkling water. YUM!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
We love our sparking water, my daughter calls it soda water because of the bubbles and loves to drink it. It is a nice, refreshing alternative to water or other carbonated beverages. I just wish it wasn't so pricey, but all the carbonated or flavored water is now. It didn't used to be that way. Thinking about getting a soda machine to make our own.
Jennifer W.
I liked this product for its bubbles and refreshing lemon taste. I prefer lemon over the orange. The sparkling water encourages me to drink more water. However, I do worry if it has any negative effect on my teeth enamel.
Regardless, when it comes to water, a good sparkling water changes things up a bit. And Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral water is my favorite so far. I also like that it's in a pretty green glass bottle that can be recycled.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my boyfriends beverage of choice. I cannot say that it is mine, but I appreciate his love for it and that first sip right out of the bottle truly is refreshing. I think it goes flat way too fast though. If I am paying this much for a bottle of fancy water, I wasn't it to stay fancy the whole way down the can- not just the first few sips.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
This was one of my favorite samples to try , I loved the taste of the lemon flavor even had one with a lemon lime twist! It was expensive to buy at the store but would be worth it to keep my clients happy ! My clientele loved a higher end feeling of refreshments with sliced lemons and limes cut upon it in a wine glass. I served them with high end taste, even if it was just specialty seltzer.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
We sell this at my dads restaurant and it is popular to those who don't like plain water but don't want any added calories in their beverage. I love drinking this and even though it really doesn't have any taste, it tastes good. It goes with any food and if you're on a diet, this fills you up without adding calories to your diet.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Its fizzy bubbley woo amazing. Ofcourse it cannot compare to its natural alternative water which quenches thirst like no other but compared to its crazy sister soda which is like crack for children, so full of sugar? Its great would get it any day its tastes great when you use frozen berries as ice cubes.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
You know whats better than Perrier Sparkling water...? Lemon flavor. I drink these as more of a refresher or treat while I'm driving or watching something on TV. It has enough flavor to satisfy that soda like craving you might be having but is way better for you.

back