BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
I never used to like Perrier, but my boyfriend's family drink many different kinds of sparkling mineral water so I got used to it. It's refreshing.
Emily J.
Victoria , BC
I love this stuff!! Lemon is my favorite in this brands of sparkling water.... Always have some in my fridge for a refreshing non soda beverage :)
Jes H.
This Sparkling water is not for me. I really don’t like the taste of this water, and wouldn’t pay the price for it. Was disappointed in the taste .
Melissa A.
Apohqui, NB
So refreshing and bubbly! My kids love the bubbles and we pick some up whenever they go on sale, I find the price too high unless they are on sale.
Dalgerys A.
This product contains the necessary nutrients that your body needs gives you enough energy to develop the activities of every day I recommend it
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
One of our favorite drinks! I especially like adding some Flavor shots (Crystal Lite, Mio, Gatorade quirts?) to add a little something different.
Brenna D.
Nanaimo, BC
This stuff is fab. Great alternative to sugary sodas. I enjoy mixing this with alcohol or juice or drinking it on its own. Love it ice ice cold.
Gray W.
Salmon arm, BC
I enjoy drinking the lemon sparkling water it's not sweet or to bitter has the bubble citrus taste and the flavourful is subtle . It's good as is
Ily F.
I usualy don't drink flavored sparkling water, once i bought it and wanted to give it a try. It was just perfect not sweet and good after a run
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this brand for mineral water. I always drink it after every meal and it helps me with the digestion of the food. It’s the best in flavor!