BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Valérie G.
Montreal, QC
I drink this when i want to drink something nice but dont want sugar. It tastes really good and fresh. The plastic bottle is nice to carry in my purse for the day.
Diane C.
Mississauga , Ontario
I love the refreshing-ness of this drink. The lemon flavor adds an extra something to the taste which is great. I will sometimes also add fresh berry's to the drink and I would recommend that for entertaining.
Shamra R.
I like this product because when I'm not really feeling too well and I have some of this it actually helps to relieve that uncomfortable feeling. But, it still tastes great even if you're not sick
Vivien K.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love these, they taste sooo good. When normal water gets boring this is awesome. I don't drink it often but when I do I never regret. I recommend this for everyone that likes natural fruity flavour sparkling water :)
Keely L.
Subtlety lemony and sweet. There's no way you can't feel fancy when drinking this fizzy water. Highly recommend to those who drink a lot of sangria or wine spritzers looking for a sugar-free mix
Anne l.
Good drink, as you would expect with Perrier... Slightly more expensive than the competition.
The only draw back to their product, is the use of glass bottles. disposal is a pain :(
Ayngelina B.
Toronto
A great option if you want something a little more than just water. The lemon doesn't taste artificial and it's often at a good price. I usually pick some up when having friends over.
Megann K.
Edmonton, AB
This water is so delicious. I am a carbonated beverage junkie, and while I was trying to break myself of my soda/pop addiction, I turned to Perrier....and now IT is my addiction!
Lisa Z.
Montreal, QC
I buy it often when I'm on the road. It is refreshing and keeps me awake without the caffeine in certain drinks. Lemon flavored perrier is my favorite among other perrier.
Vanni S.
As lemon water is good for the body, adding sparkling in it, gives it a nice taste yet keeping it natural. For people who don't have time to make it, this comes handy.