BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Maha M.
Ottawa, ON
I enjoy the taste. I love adding fresh lime or orange juice to Perrier Mineral Water jus for that extra taste! I buy the club pack at costco because my family goes through it so fast!
Tasha R.
Toronto, ON
Found this a bit too tangy! If you like your sparkling water with a kick then I recommend you try this.

However, if you're like me and you don't enjoy your sparkling water with a tangy kick you will not like this!
Meagan M.
Edmonton
Not a huge fan. There was no other water around that I could buy so I bought this one. Maybe I just don't like sparkling water, it just felt like it had too much fizz, when I do not feel water should be that fizzy.
anca r.
calgary, AB
Love the teats is the only mineral water that i like to drink like the packaging green bottles who doesn't like that it meets my expectations no i have brought it before and i will in the future for sure a repeat costumer i guess that what i am
Kanza S.
Dhahran, Eastern Province
If you do not want to drink those soft drinks with your meals and yet want to feel lighter and digested have this drink. It would not only make you feel lighter but would also clean it all for you from the inside and is a good and healthy alternative to soft drinks and artificial flavored juices.
Victoria S.
Always was a fan of Perrier sparkling water, but after they have introduced flavors, I've enjoyed it even more. Lemon Perrier has a natural lemon taste, almost like you've added a piece of lemon into the glass yourself. Not overwhelming, but settle. Will be purchasing again for sure.
Yas L.
I grew up drinking Perrier and love the taste of it since childhood. My family is from France and Switzerland and the taste of the bubbles of Perrier on my tongue reminds me of the warms days in Nice when we used to go swimming in the sea and would get thirsty and drink Perrier.
Beth G.
DELICIOUS. Every bottle, so refreshing, so yummy. I've always enjoyed Perrier sparkling water but the citrus collection has been such a pleasure! Very affordable, bought this pack at Costco and will continue to do so. Highly recommend to everyone who likes flavor in their life!
Saraya D.
Ancaster, ON
Best flavored sparkling water, I buy it by the cases and always have it especially when company comes over, the lemon is not to strong, and Is a better option than having pop
Lucia H.
I love sparkling water so much, I drink it everyday. This Perrier is what got me hooked in the first place, especially living this lemon lime flavor. It tastes so refreshing.