BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Lee-Ann M.
Edinburgh
I really like this as an alternative to plain sparkling water. It's nice and flashing and it goes good with dinner. Also it always looks quite fancy setting on the table for and having a dinner party. Not too expensive.
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
I just love sparkling water !!! It helps with digest and is a good drink to have after eating !!! The taste is really good with lemon and it's even better if you add a peice of lemon to it !!! These are great I recommend
I actually like this and I usually have it when I feel bloated. I personally prefer the San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage. Give it a shot instead of going with just straight up mineral water.
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Great, refreshing taste! The lemon flavour isn't overpowering and it doesn't taste artificial. I also don't drink enough water on a regular basis but I find when I have a bottle of this with me I tend to drink more.
Bree P.
ottawa
It's ok. I'm pretty picky about water but as far as sparkling waters go this one is pretty delicious. They come in plastic bottles which is convenient for the boat & I would recommend.
Diana A.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This sparkling water is the only one I can drink without getting tired of it. It also helped me through my first trimester. I love the touch of lemon, it's not too much or too little.
Cath Z.
Saint, QC
My favorite of the Perriers. Just enough tang and bubbles and size is great too. My only trouble is when having a few of those I feel the sodium but in moderation they're my go to soft drink over anything else.
Meghan S.
Carstairs, AB
What can I say about this? If you like sparkling water and you like lemon.. then you will obviously like this. I don’t drink pop so this is a great substitute once in a while if I find myself wanting that “fizz”
Andrea B.
Tegucigalpa
While in France, you definitely need to drink at least one Perrier. I really like this because it is part of the typical French cliché. I think my favorite part of this brand is their design, I really like it.
Amanda O.
Cote Saint, QC
My favourite sparkling water ever! Lemony, refreshing and delicious! Definitely a repeat consumer and will continue to buy these again and again and again. Highly recommend this carbonated water for everyone!
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic