BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Tracy W.
Fort mcmurray
Quite liked it! Crisp, clean, slight lemon taste with zero sugar! Great drink for those that need a bit more than water to stay hydrated
Krissy A.
Crestwood, IL
A true classic! I remember sneaking my mom's when I was a kid thinking it was booze! I alway giggle thinking about that when I drink it.
💋💋💋 L.
es muy rica es una bebia muy refrescante me gusta tiene buen sabor es barata esta muy rica quita la sed en los dias soleados jaja
The best of all time! You should try this one and i am sure you will thank me after trying it! What are you waiting for? Go buy it now!
Francien Z.
Princeport, NS
The touch of lemon in this Perrier drink is just perfect! 👌 Always a hit for me and my daughter! The bottle always gets compliments! 😃
Alexandra Sophy K.
Candiac
Really good when you'er stomac huts , or when you have nausia , it is really tasty i personlly dont like bubuly stuff but this is good
Farhana R.
Malaysia
Tasty lemon-flavored sparkling water. Why try anything else when you get everything you need in one bottle? Heaven's juice... must-try!
Josiane A.
Jounieh
I prefer this over traditional carbonated beverages. It is light, refreshing and is really good paired with sliced lemons on a hot day!
Hannah S.
Sydney, NS
Absolutely love this stuff !! It's the only water I really drink to be honest, and all the flavors are great too, not too overpowering
Madison W.
London
I wasn't personally a fan of this sparkling water. I found it very expensive and not worth it. I wouldn't waste my money on it again