BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Alyxia S.
I'm literally obsessed! I drink this alone over ice or I'll mix it with juice or liquor and it's truly amazing. Alone is best if your craving the fizz from pop but don't want the extra calories or sugar
Shelley M.
I love this flavour! It has a fresh hint of lemon. It’s refreshing and I love it. The packing is super chic, good size for travel. I throw the can in my purse and I’m good to go. I will definitely buy it again after I finish my 10 pack 😀
Cooper H.
Coquitlam, BC
I was drinking about 3 of these a day during my pregnancy, I swear. They taste so good, you hardly realize you’re hydrating yourself. The lemon flavour is so subtle but there enough to make it taste so amazing. Definitely worth trying!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I’m not a huge fan of sparkling water. That being said, I always keep one of these bottle in my house for whenever I feel a little under the weather. They help me get through stomach aches or flu. Little less glamorous but what can I say!
Kelly C.
Innisfil, ON
Love he lemon flavour Perrier sparkling water ! I really like that I don’t have to drink pop which is not that good for you, this is a better alternative. And you get the carbonation if that’s what you need. Highly recommended!
Catherine E.
Halifax, NS
Good alternative to pop and very healthy I love bubbles and it’s easily affordable for every shopping trip. I buy a bottle every once and a while when I’m feeling like I need a healthy boost. I will always buy this product!
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
I just love sparkling water !!! It helps with digest and is a good drink to have after eating !!! The taste is really good with lemon and it's even better if you add a peice of lemon to it !!! These are great I recommend
Lee-Ann M.
Edinburgh
I really like this as an alternative to plain sparkling water. It's nice and flashing and it goes good with dinner. Also it always looks quite fancy setting on the table for and having a dinner party. Not too expensive.
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Great, refreshing taste! The lemon flavour isn't overpowering and it doesn't taste artificial. I also don't drink enough water on a regular basis but I find when I have a bottle of this with me I tend to drink more.
I actually like this and I usually have it when I feel bloated. I personally prefer the San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage. Give it a shot instead of going with just straight up mineral water.

back