BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
This sparkling lemon water is quite nice, I expected it to sort of taste more lemony but I guess because it's lemon sparkling water it might not. It's quite pricey but it's affordable. Not sure I would buy again
Ella P.
Toronto, ON
I had kind of high expectations for this. I love the original with squirted lemon in it so I thought this way brilliant. However, it failed my expectations. The lemon flavour is artificial and ruins the drink.
Laur T.
Georgetown, ON
When you’re thirsty but don’t want to have some sugary pop, but also don’t want boring flat water, this is for you. Makes any party more fun. My family buys it all the time. So delicious and tasted healthy.
Krystal T.
Miramichi, NB
I personally am not a fan of sparkling water unless it has a good flavour. This product is one I have tried, and it is not that bad, I like how it's in a glass bottle. Water in plastic does not taste good.
Fanny M.
Bought this at starbucks once i was thirsty and felt like drinking something bubbly it didn’t exactly met my expectations it was super pricey and tasted the same as any other carbonated water so it’s definitely a not buying again for me
Kristin B.
Iron Bridge, ON
I love mixing this with fruit juice and my kids do too. It makes them think they are drinking pop, when they are not. Relatively inexpensive and the lemon adds a great pop of flavour to the juice. Would totally recommend this to others.
Joel A.
Deliciosa bebida gaseosa con un leve toque de limón! Es muy refrescante. perfecto para un día caluroso de verano. Y además es muy buena para mezclarlo con algún licor fuerte para darle un sabor más dulce
Alyxia S.
I'm literally obsessed! I drink this alone over ice or I'll mix it with juice or liquor and it's truly amazing. Alone is best if your craving the fizz from pop but don't want the extra calories or sugar
Shelley M.
I love this flavour! It has a fresh hint of lemon. It’s refreshing and I love it. The packing is super chic, good size for travel. I throw the can in my purse and I’m good to go. I will definitely buy it again after I finish my 10 pack 😀
Cooper H.
Coquitlam, BC
I was drinking about 3 of these a day during my pregnancy, I swear. They taste so good, you hardly realize you’re hydrating yourself. The lemon flavour is so subtle but there enough to make it taste so amazing. Definitely worth trying!