BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
stefany c.
I really like this flavor because is refreshing and tastes as real lemon not like others. In my opinion this is the best.

Me encanta este sabor porque es realmente refrescante y tiene un gusto a limón muy natural y no como otras bebidas en las que el sabor es artificial, para mi es la mejor..
Laura R.
I love the refreshing taste of Perrier lemon. The lemon give the water just enough of a flavor kick to be extra refreshing. Will will trying other flavours for sure
Lindsay D.
STOUFFVILLE, ON
Love the lemon version of this water. Gives just the right amount of citrus refreshment to the water without being overpowering. Love it with ice in the summer time or when eating a heavy dish. It's also great with some fresh berries inside. Have repurchased many times now.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
Great sparkling water but not for me. I only bought some because it was on sale but when i actually tried it, I didn't like it. It was just weird, i prefer plain water. I won't buy it again on a normal basis but if there's special occasion maybe.
Savannah S.
Edmonton Alberta
I don't know why But I could live off this stuff. its so thirst quenching and its a great alternative to pop when I am needing my carbonation Fix. I usually pick up a few bottles every time I go to the grocery store. It also looks nice as a drink option when you have company over!
Max J.
Omg I buy these all the time and I could drink like 2 a day! They are SOOO good! I absolutely love this stuff. The grapefruit is my favorite though! I love sparkling water in general and this just adds a light taste of citrus to it and it's just like mmmmm amazing! So good
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
I don't drink pop often so this is a nice alternative. A bit more on the expensive side compared to pop but definitely worth it. I also sometimes mix it with juice to make juice not a sweet. I purchase every time I go grocery shopping.
Kirsten M.
This stuff is so good! I love to drink it in the summer with friends when we go to the beach. It is so refreshing and I love that it is sparkling water which makes it better than regular water when you want to drink something else. I also use it when I make sparkling sangria.
Red (Linda) S.
Ottawa , ON
Delicious, refreshing, light, crisp and thirst quenching. I am a repeat consumer. I find it is also great if my stomach is a bit unsettled. I would purchase again. Not too expensive- good quality for the price. I would recommend it.
Krista M.
lake echo, Nova Scotia
I love Love LOVE the taste of this water... I am huge pop girl but shy away from too many calories! this is an amazing alternative! All of the effect and taste without the calories! This is a refreshing and tasty way to cool off!