BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
This is totally a hangover cure! Great sensation when sliding down your throat!
Pricing is great I purchase mine from costco in bulk since we drink it so much! Packaging is great of course. Definitely recommend when hungover with some alcazeltzer and good to go lol
Natasha V.
My go to water choice at home or at a restaurant, I prefer this over regular water any day!! We are big consumers of sparkling water! Love the crisp bubbly refreshment, the flavor is subtle and natural, and it hits the spot on a hot day or even in winter, I love them! Also the bottle is pretty!!
Lyndsae R.
Perrier is highly carbonated an distinctively flavored, making it a great choice for anyone increasing their water intake. The glass bottle also makes it stay cold a bit longer than a plastic bottle.
Indri D.
Loving this with lemon flavor. You can use it to make mojito or cocktails as wells. Hot summer day. Drink it cold. Perfect. Loving perrier sparkling water. Yes met my expectations. Will recommend to others, since this is popular brand and most people know it.
Ana A.
Kearny, NJ
It’s not one of my favorite sparking waters but I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It’s 0 calories and it’s flavor feels so refreshing. I’m not sure if I would buy it again just because I prefer a different brand. But it’s a typical sparking water!
Abby Y.
Milwaukee
I find the Lemon Perrier to be very refreshing! They are perfectly carbonated and have a distinct lemon flavor. The best part is there is no added sugar, sodium etc. I gave this drink 4 stars as it is a little pricier than a similar sparkling water beverage.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love Perrier! I love all the flavors but the lemon is a classic go to for me. Super healthy as it has no sugar, no calories and no carbs. A fun twist on water that I highly recommend to everyone! Very affordable and will continue to purchase in he future!
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
my husband and I's favorite carbonated drink! great flavor and good value as well! my favorite is the lemon flavor. I tastes so natural! i super love it and would always buy this. Highly recommended drink to anyone,
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
In my culture we love using mineral water to cure any bad stomachache. I enjoy drinking this product on super hot days or just to settle my stomach.this product is clean and refreshing you get a nice lime scent with every sip. I definitely recommend it.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Who doesn't like this brand!? The price is right the bubbles are perfect and the packaging makes it stand out in the fridge at the store! Meets my expectations and definitely will grab for it again!!!

Walmart