BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1940)
Jake M.
Boston, MA
I'm not much of a sparkling water fan, but this is great! The flavor is just subtle enough to give it a refreshing taste without being overpowering and artificial. It can be a bit expensive for what it is, but if you can find it on sale it's worth the purchase.
bobbie T.
Vista , CA
My sister got me hooked on this. I love lemon sparkling water, but Perrier is easily my favorite. Maybe it's that sneaky green bottle that preserves so much yumminess, but I love how refreshing this beverage is. The light citrus flavor pairs well with traditional mineral water crispness to deliver a smooth flavor.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
I used to hate sparkling water, but I have recently become obsessed with this one! Especially in the summer time. It is so refreshing and the lemon flavor adds just the right touch. I like to add frozen raspberries to an iced cold glass and it is amazing!
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
A refreshing way to digest water into your body with its great taste and fizziness/carbonation you don’t get in just drinking water. Has a fresh flavorful lemony taste with carbonation without the sugar, caffeine, and many other ingredients not good for you. The next best thing to soda, as well as hydrating your body without having to drink plain water all the time.
jeannette m.
love it, its the best it makes me feel good, healthy and lite, its good, whe i first try it was at the house of a friend of my mom, she looks great, and she had like to boxes full of perrier, so people go and get one its refreshing, and let me tell u sparkling water its what people drink now
Sadie E.
I tried this in a fancy restaurant one time and this was by far the worse drink choice I've ever made. It's expensive too, which made it even less appealing! It's for people with a specific taste pallet, but not at all for me. I would try it to see if you like it but to me it was too fizzy and acid-y tasting.
mariah m.
I am currently drinking this right now. I do love this, I have jumped on the wagon of sparkling water. It's a little more expensive but I always buy it when it's on sale. I like that it's not overly sweet but also has enough flavor to hide that tonic taste. I have tried multiple different flavors but always come back to the basic lemon. SO refreshing.
Rachel B.
Perrier is one of those brands that lives up to the fancy image it conjures. I love the shape of the bottle -- easy to hold, durable, and with a nice spout perfect for drinking or pouring. I make a point to treat myself to Perrier at least once a summer, pretending I'm sitting in Paris all the while.
Amanda M.
Harding, PA
I absolutely love Perrier, it gives me the carbonation that I am looking for and helps me avoid soda. Since it is water it also does not contain any calories which is another really important thing to me in a beverage. I really like the taste and very much enjoy the hint of lemon in this particular flavor.
Rachel M.
Webster, NY
When i shop for sparkling water i always opt for perrier, because it has the best taste for the money. I usually get the ones in the glass jars instead of plastic. I usually get one in the airport and bring it on the plane with me, and when i want something carbonated i usually opt for perrier.