BY PERRIER

Emily S.
Edmonton
I’m not the biggest fan of this by itself, but it is good mixed with juice as a spritzer. I couldn’t really taste the lemon too much in it - Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Michelle M.
Paradise
It’s a great healthy alternative to traditional sofa however being someone with a crazy sweet tooth, it lacks enough flavour for my taste. I don’t hate it but it just doesn’t wow me!
Marta A.
Scotland , ON
I was never a not a fan of carbonated water. My husband's family loves it, so I have learned to like it. I enjoy the lemon flavored perrier; the flavour is not overpowering or sweet.
Asil S.
Dubai, Dubai
This is the best sparking water you’d ever come across for it satisfies me all the time and makes me feel really good and healthy. I drink it with almost everything i eat
Svitlana B.
East Hanover, NJ
I don't know what do they do with this water but it tastes so good. Extremely sparkly but in the best way possible!
Definitely on the expensive side of the water but i like to get it sometimes. Recommend getting it only in the glass bottles, for some reason it tastes better
Michelle G.
Thunder Bay
I occasionally will consume sparkling water or add it to some alcoholic drinks. This is my go too, reminds me of pop but without all the added sugar and other ingredients
Giulia V.
Lemon Perrier is so refreshing! I keep it on ice and love it after exercising. I like the packaging too, it’s fresh. I’am a lemon person and this meets my expectations.
Maryam k.
Leicestershire , Loughborough
This is the best sparkling water because I absolutely add this to all my drinks like monitors, cocktails. It gives the extra fizz and it is the only best alternative to water without the guilt 😂
Katherine S.
Winnipeg
Personally, I don’t enjoy Perrier sparkling water. To me it tastes flavourless. I think they should add more lemon to this one. It’s expensive. Would not buy again.
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Je bois de la perrier a chaque fois que je mange un petit peu trop, ou que c'est trop gras pour moi. J'ai toujours eu des soucis de digestion et sa m'aide beaucoup.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic