BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Cath Z.
Saint, QC
My favorite of the Perriers. Just enough tang and bubbles and size is great too. My only trouble is when having a few of those I feel the sodium but in moderation they're my go to soft drink over anything else.
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
This sparkling lemon water is quite nice, I expected it to sort of taste more lemony but I guess because it's lemon sparkling water it might not. It's quite pricey but it's affordable. Not sure I would buy again
Danielle D.
Mississauga, ON
great drink! go to drink! hydrates me with an amazing not bland taste. i enjoy drinking this drink. eaasier to maintain being hydrated whle still being refreshed. id reccomend this to everyone who wants to stay hydrated while being refreshed
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
I got this as a gift and I would definitely order it as a restaurant but I wouldn't pay extra for this. I make my own carbonated water and add fresh lemon juice instead.
Ella P.
I had kind of high expectations for this. I love the original with squirted lemon in it so I thought this way brilliant. However, it failed my expectations. The lemon flavour is artificial and ruins the drink.
Laur T.
Georgetown, ON
When you’re thirsty but don’t want to have some sugary pop, but also don’t want boring flat water, this is for you. Makes any party more fun. My family buys it all the time. So delicious and tasted healthy.
Krystal T.
Miramichi, NB
I personally am not a fan of sparkling water unless it has a good flavour. This product is one I have tried, and it is not that bad, I like how it's in a glass bottle. Water in plastic does not taste good.
Shelley M.
I love this flavour! It has a fresh hint of lemon. It’s refreshing and I love it. The packing is super chic, good size for travel. I throw the can in my purse and I’m good to go. I will definitely buy it again after I finish my 10 pack 😀
Joel A.
Deliciosa bebida gaseosa con un leve toque de limón! Es muy refrescante. perfecto para un día caluroso de verano. Y además es muy buena para mezclarlo con algún licor fuerte para darle un sabor más dulce
Kristin B.
Iron Bridge, ON
I love mixing this with fruit juice and my kids do too. It makes them think they are drinking pop, when they are not. Relatively inexpensive and the lemon adds a great pop of flavour to the juice. Would totally recommend this to others.