BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2004)
Buy on Walmart*
Princess A.
THIS IS SO DISGUSTING I WANT SO ANGRY THAT I WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS!!! No seriously this isn't even water.... it made my mouth DRY!!! Horrible... its tasted like pure soda water with a teardrop of lemon and salt... like what?!?!?!
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I really enjoy drinking and serving #PerrierLemonSparkling Mineral Water to my guests. It is a way to really add a touch of class to any gathering. It is always tasty, light and refreshing.
Samantha Y.
If your avoiding pop and love a little fizz.. Try these! I pop one in my lunch everyday, they not only quench your thirst but also satisfy that POP craving! These are always in my cart when I go grocery shopping! BIG fan
Pinar Y.
I like this product the best out of all the ones that contain lemon. It's refreshing and the taste of lemon is very natural. However it is good to keep in mind that it's a very fizzy drink.
Jen C.
Yup I'll be here drinking coffee with all the other dogs in my room now I'm going camping out with the other one night I love it this time and I'm getting to the bed with the sun in the sun so I'm going camping tomorrow too
Jessica S.
I feel like this is the most typical perrier that i would choose if i was to pick out of all of their flavors. The lemon isn't too strong and it has good carbonation. I also love the glass bottles rather than canned
Maha M.
Ottawa, ON
I enjoy the taste. I love adding fresh lime or orange juice to Perrier Mineral Water jus for that extra taste! I buy the club pack at costco because my family goes through it so fast!
Tasha R.
Toronto, ON
Found this a bit too tangy! If you like your sparkling water with a kick then I recommend you try this.

However, if you're like me and you don't enjoy your sparkling water with a tangy kick you will not like this!
Kanza S.
If you do not want to drink those soft drinks with your meals and yet want to feel lighter and digested have this drink. It would not only make you feel lighter but would also clean it all for you from the inside and is a good and healthy alternative to soft drinks and artificial flavored juices.
anca r.
calgary, AB
Love the teats is the only mineral water that i like to drink like the packaging green bottles who doesn't like that it meets my expectations no i have brought it before and i will in the future for sure a repeat costumer i guess that what i am