BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Monika T.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a huge fan of sparkling water.  In fact, I kind of hate it.  But if I'm going to buy it for guests I buy Perrier lemon flavour and they always love it!
CARLA P.
PORT ALBERNI
love the taste of this mineral water but Perrier has been in the news lately because their products are not pure and contain things one does not want in their body
Michelle M.
Paradise
It’s a great healthy alternative to traditional sofa however being someone with a crazy sweet tooth, it lacks enough flavour for my taste. I don’t hate it but it just doesn’t wow me!
Heather R.
Ajax , ON
The carbonation in these drinks is some of the best. Faintly tasting the lemon is refreshing and a great option if you're looking for a fizzy taste without all the sugar!
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
I was never a not a fan of carbonated water. My husband's family loves it, so I have learned to like it. I enjoy the lemon flavored perrier; the flavour is not overpowering or sweet.
Michelle G.
Thunder Bay
I occasionally will consume sparkling water or add it to some alcoholic drinks. This is my go too, reminds me of pop but without all the added sugar and other ingredients
Asil S.
Dubai, Dubai
This is the best sparking water you’d ever come across for it satisfies me all the time and makes me feel really good and healthy. I drink it with almost everything i eat
Svitlana B.
East Hanover, NJ
I don't know what do they do with this water but it tastes so good. Extremely sparkly but in the best way possible!
Definitely on the expensive side of the water but i like to get it sometimes. Recommend getting it only in the glass bottles, for some reason it tastes better
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
A great alternative to soft drinks. I live for carbonated beverages so over the last few years I have switched over to sparkling water and Perrier is hands down the best.
Giulia V.
Lemon Perrier is so refreshing! I keep it on ice and love it after exercising. I like the packaging too, it’s fresh. I’am a lemon person and this meets my expectations.