BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Danielle S.
This water is so delicious and a nice hint of lemon. I could drink this all day long. I would recommend these and the lime flavored ones - both are great!
Shannon H.
Kamloops
Meh. I'm not sure how to feel about this one. I find the flavor to be a bit bitter and kind of flat in flavor. I don't think this one is one I'd repurchase
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
There isn't anything more refreshing than sparkling lemon water and Perrier is definitely the best brand, it has the best carbonation and no sweet flavor.
Steph A.
Etobicoke, ON - Ontario
Love the lemon taste! Super refreshing and great to mix with other beverages. The glass bottles are easy to open and I find that this is the perfect size.
Melissa S.
I've only had this a few times but I'm not really a fan. I know some people swear by it but I would much rather have regular water with a slide of lemon
Nastasya K.
This definitely helps my craving of pop when I am trying to cut back in pop! I love the strong fizz of this product and it’s great tasting! Love Perrier.
Danielle R.
This is my favorite lemon flavored water other then the real thing. I find a lot of brands give me a dry mouth but I haven't had that problem with this.
Jessica M.
Jounieh, Jounieh
Love the lemon taste. So refreshing, zero calories. The lime flavor is also great. If you don't like to taste of water, this will be a great alternative
Sam C.
Gilford
Don’t get these products often, but they are a great treat when it is in the appropriate price range. This water has a burst of flavour and is delicious.
Christina A.
Calgary
I like Perrier water but I found the lemon flavour they use is just a bit too much with the carbonation of the water. But it’s still pretty good though.