BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Fatima D.
The best thing ever! so refreshing and leaves me on top in summer, Great flavor , although its a little pricey but its worth it. I dont drink it daily just when i need something to fill me up with cool heat!
Julia S.
La mejor agua con gas que he probado , tiene buen consumo y si cumple mis expectativas , si muy bien empacado y seguro , muy buen sabor también buena textura , nada repugnante , si lo recomiendo a los demás
Tanya C.
Love drinking Perrier as an alternative to pop in our house. We buy often especially at Costco when its on sale. I don’t really love the glass bottles as they can be a hazard in a child friendly household.
kmaher14 S.
Brantford
Great sparkling water! I’d prefer the original over the lemon, I find the lemon has that fake lemon flavour. Doesn’t keep well after the lid is open, loses all it’s carbonation. Great product overall!
Mykhaylo K.
Toronto
Yes, please. As I moved to Canada from Ukraine, I realized that carbonated water is not popular in North America. But chilled Perrier with lemon is always amazing and bring back the memories of home.
Aarty M.
Toronto, ON
Packaging is so cute and adds to the aesthetic of the water. Flavour is natural and doesn’t taste fake, good value for your money I would definitely recommend to a friend and buy this product again!
Janelle B.
Abbotsford
I wish I could have this stuff on tap. There is something about sparkling water that is so much more refreshing and tasty! Perrier l’a glass bottles make it feel refined and are easier to recycle.
Julie B.
Edmonton, AB
Nice for an upset tummy. Saved me during my first trimester of pregnancy. It's a little pricey, and if you like soda water, less calories than soda. Nice and crisp flavor
Madeline G.
Philadelphia, PA
Contiene muchos minerales y un ligero de toque efervescente (Es agua carbonatada y mineralizada) me parece excelente pero el precio es muy alto en comparación con aguas convencionales y el sabor ni me agrada para nada
Emily S.
Edmonton
I’m not the biggest fan of this by itself, but it is good mixed with juice as a spritzer. I couldn’t really taste the lemon too much in it - Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water

back