BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
This sparkling lemon water is quite nice, I expected it to sort of taste more lemony but I guess because it's lemon sparkling water it might not. It's quite pricey but it's affordable. Not sure I would buy again
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
I got this as a gift and I would definitely order it as a restaurant but I wouldn't pay extra for this. I make my own carbonated water and add fresh lemon juice instead.
Danielle D.
Mississauga, ON
great drink! go to drink! hydrates me with an amazing not bland taste. i enjoy drinking this drink. eaasier to maintain being hydrated whle still being refreshed. id reccomend this to everyone who wants to stay hydrated while being refreshed
Laur T.
Georgetown, ON
When you’re thirsty but don’t want to have some sugary pop, but also don’t want boring flat water, this is for you. Makes any party more fun. My family buys it all the time. So delicious and tasted healthy.
Krystal T.
Miramichi, NB
I personally am not a fan of sparkling water unless it has a good flavour. This product is one I have tried, and it is not that bad, I like how it's in a glass bottle. Water in plastic does not taste good.
Tiffany C.
Kingston, ON
Was very refreshing on a hot day and the carbonation helped quench that thirst. I usually dont drink carbonated water as i find my mouth expects it to be flavorful with the fizz. The lemon however helped with that and made it very enjoyable!
Fanny M.
Bought this at starbucks once i was thirsty and felt like drinking something bubbly it didn’t exactly met my expectations it was super pricey and tasted the same as any other carbonated water so it’s definitely a not buying again for me
Joel A.
Deliciosa bebida gaseosa con un leve toque de limón! Es muy refrescante. perfecto para un día caluroso de verano. Y además es muy buena para mezclarlo con algún licor fuerte para darle un sabor más dulce
Alyxia S.
Kitchener , ON
I'm literally obsessed! I drink this alone over ice or I'll mix it with juice or liquor and it's truly amazing. Alone is best if your craving the fizz from pop but don't want the extra calories or sugar
Kristin B.
Iron Bridge, ON
I love mixing this with fruit juice and my kids do too. It makes them think they are drinking pop, when they are not. Relatively inexpensive and the lemon adds a great pop of flavour to the juice. Would totally recommend this to others.