BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1947)
Buy on Jet.com
Nielle M.
Perrine lemon water is my favorite, it is always stocked in my fridge! It totally helped me stop drinking soda pop & it's now the only thing beside regular water that I drink.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Perrier sparkling water is my favorite! It's super carbonated which is what I like. I also really like the refreshing taste of their citrus flavors like lemon and lime. I'm not a huge fan of berry or fruit flavored waters in general.
Hope G.
Calgary
Super delicious. I really like these ones with the lemon flavor cause it masks the sparkLing water taste xD It kinda helps when I want pop though. I drink this instead.
Ester L.
Montreal, Quebec
A go-to treat after a long, hot Summer day. The combination of gentle bubbles and lemon flavor feels very refreshing. Hidden at the bottom of the fridge and shared with special guests to give us an air of sophistication.
Valérie G.
Montreal, QC
I drink this when i want to drink something nice but dont want sugar. It tastes really good and fresh. The plastic bottle is nice to carry in my purse for the day.
Diane C.
Mississauga , Ontario
I love the refreshing-ness of this drink. The lemon flavor adds an extra something to the taste which is great. I will sometimes also add fresh berry's to the drink and I would recommend that for entertaining.
Shamra R.
I like this product because when I'm not really feeling too well and I have some of this it actually helps to relieve that uncomfortable feeling. But, it still tastes great even if you're not sick
Keely L.
Subtlety lemony and sweet. There's no way you can't feel fancy when drinking this fizzy water. Highly recommend to those who drink a lot of sangria or wine spritzers looking for a sugar-free mix
Anne l.
Good drink, as you would expect with Perrier... Slightly more expensive than the competition.
The only draw back to their product, is the use of glass bottles. disposal is a pain :(
Megann K.
Edmonton , AB
This water is so delicious. I am a carbonated beverage junkie, and while I was trying to break myself of my soda/pop addiction, I turned to Perrier....and now IT is my addiction!