BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Lucia H.
I love sparkling water so much, I drink it everyday. This Perrier is what got me hooked in the first place, especially living this lemon lime flavor. It tastes so refreshing.
Athena P.
My boyfriend loves perrier sparking water. He finds it refreshing and loves the taste. We get the lemon flavor for him as well. And on occasion he adds a bit of cranberry juice into this one.
Sylvie E.
Whitby, Ontario
Lemon is the flavor I like the most out of the different varieties that Perrier has come up with. I cannot stand grapefruit while lime is a bit chemically to taste. Lemon it is for refreshing.
Raven O.
To be completely honest, I do not like this product. I've tried it before, and it has a funny aspartame taste to it. The value is good, but it does not quench my thirst. Even if the packaging is nice, it's the flavor that counts. I wouldn't buy this again.
Alexandra S.
Richmond Hill
This is such a refreshing taste of mineral water at first I wasn't a fan but I like the lemon in the water which does help the taste for many that do not enjoy the taste of mineral water
Kristine C.
Airdrie , AB
Delicious ice cold or even room temperature. Perfect amount of bubbles and lemon flavor. I like be the individual glass bottles, they are cute! The packaging and green bottles are great.
liana w.
montreal, QC
I never used to like sparkling water but last year, i really got into it. i like to drink the lemon chilled on it's own or sometimes use it as a replacement for tonic water
Keke M.
Markham
I don't normally indulge in the wastefulness of bottle water, but I really like Perrier. I like it by itself, to make punches and juices. Which is just makes it almost worth the price.
Joelle Z.
Mississauga, ON
Love Perrier and sparkling water in general but I especially like the subtle taste of line in this product. I find it so refreshing & thirst-quenching especially in the summer. The big plus... No added calories 😘😘😘
M S.
Love this product. The little bit of citrus that they put in this carbonated water makes all the difference. I think the value is good because I enjoy the taste. I would get this product again, and recommend it to my friends and family to purchase