BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Victoria S.
Always was a fan of Perrier sparkling water, but after they have introduced flavors, I've enjoyed it even more. Lemon Perrier has a natural lemon taste, almost like you've added a piece of lemon into the glass yourself. Not overwhelming, but settle. Will be purchasing again for sure.
Yas L.
I grew up drinking Perrier and love the taste of it since childhood. My family is from France and Switzerland and the taste of the bubbles of Perrier on my tongue reminds me of the warms days in Nice when we used to go swimming in the sea and would get thirsty and drink Perrier.
Lucia H.
I love sparkling water so much, I drink it everyday. This Perrier is what got me hooked in the first place, especially living this lemon lime flavor. It tastes so refreshing.
Beth G.
DELICIOUS. Every bottle, so refreshing, so yummy. I've always enjoyed Perrier sparkling water but the citrus collection has been such a pleasure! Very affordable, bought this pack at Costco and will continue to do so. Highly recommend to everyone who likes flavor in their life!
Saraya D.
Ancaster, ON
Best flavored sparkling water, I buy it by the cases and always have it especially when company comes over, the lemon is not to strong, and Is a better option than having pop
Athena P.
My boyfriend loves perrier sparking water. He finds it refreshing and loves the taste. We get the lemon flavor for him as well. And on occasion he adds a bit of cranberry juice into this one.
Sylvie E.
Whitby, Ontario
Lemon is the flavor I like the most out of the different varieties that Perrier has come up with. I cannot stand grapefruit while lime is a bit chemically to taste. Lemon it is for refreshing.
Kristine C.
Airdrie , AB
Delicious ice cold or even room temperature. Perfect amount of bubbles and lemon flavor. I like be the individual glass bottles, they are cute! The packaging and green bottles are great.
Raven O.
To be completely honest, I do not like this product. I've tried it before, and it has a funny aspartame taste to it. The value is good, but it does not quench my thirst. Even if the packaging is nice, it's the flavor that counts. I wouldn't buy this again.
Alexandra S.
Richmond Hill
This is such a refreshing taste of mineral water at first I wasn't a fan but I like the lemon in the water which does help the taste for many that do not enjoy the taste of mineral water