BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2070)
Buy on Walmart*
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
I was never a not a fan of carbonated water. My husband's family loves it, so I have learned to like it. I enjoy the lemon flavored perrier; the flavour is not overpowering or sweet.
Michelle G.
Thunder Bay
I occasionally will consume sparkling water or add it to some alcoholic drinks. This is my go too, reminds me of pop but without all the added sugar and other ingredients
Asil S.
Garhoud, dubai
This is the best sparking water you’d ever come across for it satisfies me all the time and makes me feel really good and healthy. I drink it with almost everything i eat
Svitlana B.
East Hanover, NJ
I don't know what do they do with this water but it tastes so good. Extremely sparkly but in the best way possible!
Definitely on the expensive side of the water but i like to get it sometimes. Recommend getting it only in the glass bottles, for some reason it tastes better
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
A great alternative to soft drinks. I live for carbonated beverages so over the last few years I have switched over to sparkling water and Perrier is hands down the best.
Giulia V.
Lemon Perrier is so refreshing! I keep it on ice and love it after exercising. I like the packaging too, it’s fresh. I’am a lemon person and this meets my expectations.
Maryam k.
Leicestershire , Loughborough
This is the best sparkling water because I absolutely add this to all my drinks like monitors, cocktails. It gives the extra fizz and it is the only best alternative to water without the guilt 😂
Denise R.
shawinigan, QC
Je bois de la perrier a chaque fois que je mange un petit peu trop, ou que c'est trop gras pour moi. J'ai toujours eu des soucis de digestion et sa m'aide beaucoup.
Nay D.
Halifax
I she only tried this because my sister or mother have bought it. I personally do not like carbonated water. Unless it is flavoured then I will try it. However if I want carbon I will have pop which is much tastier. Adding fresh lemons to some fresh water is a much better and healthier alternative to this drink. I'm sure this is great for mixing drinks but I wouldn't know, maybe I'll try something new!Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Skye W.
When i have an upset stomach, my remedy is always.... perrier lemon sparkling water! I dont know why, but it works a lot better than alka-selzter , etc.
You can get twenty of them for a really good price, the kind of thing you always have in that one cabinet. You may wonder why i like this particular flavor so much, but the thing is that i actually cant stand plain sparkling water.... its just boring and unpleasant. So yeah, i would recommend for you, if hou dont have it already.😉💜😄