BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Max J.
Omg I buy these all the time and I could drink like 2 a day! They are SOOO good! I absolutely love this stuff. The grapefruit is my favorite though! I love sparkling water in general and this just adds a light taste of citrus to it and it's just like mmmmm amazing! So good
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
I don't drink pop often so this is a nice alternative. A bit more on the expensive side compared to pop but definitely worth it. I also sometimes mix it with juice to make juice not a sweet. I purchase every time I go grocery shopping.
Red (Linda) S.
Ottawa , ON
Delicious, refreshing, light, crisp and thirst quenching. I am a repeat consumer. I find it is also great if my stomach is a bit unsettled. I would purchase again. Not too expensive- good quality for the price. I would recommend it.
Krista M.
lake echo, Nova Scotia
I love Love LOVE the taste of this water... I am huge pop girl but shy away from too many calories! this is an amazing alternative! All of the effect and taste without the calories! This is a refreshing and tasty way to cool off!
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
If you share with friends or occasionally a few drinks, Pierrer is good company. It has enough O and that makes it different from other natural waters. if you take whiskey is good option, lowers the intensity if persuade the taste. I always buy to take in the Moche.
Alona S.
LASALLE, QUEBEC
As far as sparkling mineral water goes it's the best one out there. I like to bartend at home for guests and I've tried other cheaper ones but nothing beats this product for the freshness and flexibility in taste when mixed with other drinks. It's the only one i buy.
Maria O.
Bogotá
This product is amazing. Since most of sparkling water brands just add gas to the water, Perrier actually is mineral ALREADY sparkling water. And thats what makes it tasty, refreshing and healthy. The packaging is beautiful and classy, I totally recommend it !!!
Tashanique D.
Toronto
My favorite sparking water my mom introduced me and it was no going back...for months now I've been restocking cause I finish the case so often. I always wanted to try but though it would be bad but I was shocked that it is everything I hoped. Go get you some
Emma C.
Very refreshing taste. Was not used to it at first but then discovered that it is very thirst quenching when it is cooled. You can also add water flavor to it to turn it into a sweetened soda beverage! I always have it stocked. I would definitely keep buying
Tessa B.
Sherwood Park, AB
Perfect summer drink if you're like me and get sick of plain water easy. I try so hard to stay hydrated but I get sick of regular water so fast. These are perfect to put in the beach bag or in your purse for a refreshing taste any time during the day