BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2069)
Buy on Walmart*
Shaheen F.
Milton, ON
I am a fan of carbonated drinks in general so obviously water is no exception. I prefer it with lemon or lime but I understand it isn’t for everyone. As far as sparkling water goes I would say it’s my favourite!
Mykhaylo K.
Toronto
Yes, please. As I moved to Canada from Ukraine, I realized that carbonated water is not popular in North America. But chilled Perrier with lemon is always amazing and bring back the memories of home.
Julie B.
Edmonton, AB
Nice for an upset tummy. Saved me during my first trimester of pregnancy. It's a little pricey, and if you like soda water, less calories than soda. Nice and crisp flavor
Madeline G.
San José de Ocoa
Contiene muchos minerales y un ligero de toque efervescente (Es agua carbonatada y mineralizada) me parece excelente pero el precio es muy alto en comparación con aguas convencionales y el sabor ni me agrada para nada
Monika T.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a huge fan of sparkling water.  In fact, I kind of hate it.  But if I'm going to buy it for guests I buy Perrier lemon flavour and they always love it!
Emma B.
Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water really nice flavoured water. There is no sugar or sweeteners in this product so it’s good if you’re trying to get kids to drink water.
CARLA P.
PORT ALBERNI
love the taste of this mineral water but Perrier has been in the news lately because their products are not pure and contain things one does not want in their body
Michelle M.
Paradise
It’s a great healthy alternative to traditional sofa however being someone with a crazy sweet tooth, it lacks enough flavour for my taste. I don’t hate it but it just doesn’t wow me!
Heather R.
Ajax , ON
The carbonation in these drinks is some of the best. Faintly tasting the lemon is refreshing and a great option if you're looking for a fizzy taste without all the sugar!
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
I was never a not a fan of carbonated water. My husband's family loves it, so I have learned to like it. I enjoy the lemon flavored perrier; the flavour is not overpowering or sweet.