BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2069)
Buy on Walmart*
Hadi F.
beirut
It's actually not that bad , I like it cause it looks fancy I don't know but it's good, we also used to use it in school, to do the mentos and perier experiment! I like it better than the aquafina one
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I’m not a huge fan of sparkling water. That being said, I always keep one of these bottle in my house for whenever I feel a little under the weather. They help me get through stomach aches or flu. Little less glamorous but what can I say!
Catherine A.
Toronto, ON
A classic. I like to take it on picnics and always have a bottle at work to sip on. For anyone not a fan of pop, sparkling water is a great alternative, plus I always feel fancy drinking it.
Courtney L.
Sherwood Park, AB
This is an all time favorite - I take it with me to work everyday. I am not a fan of just regular water so having this carbonated version around ensures that I keep hydrated all day long.
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
Me encanta esto, definitivamente no es mi refresco favorito, pero aun así me tomo un refresco durante el día y en todas partes, me encantan los sabores y realmente disfruto su combinación con otras comidas o bebidas. Tan bueno
T S.
This tastes just like any other sparkling water and I don’t see any difference between this water and cheaper versions. The lemon flavour is only an after taste and not very strong at all. I would recommend you just buy cheaper sparkling waters as there is no difference except from the glass bottle.
Catherine P.
Saint John
Good bottle and good taste but sometimes expensive It can be affordable sometimes and I would buy some bottles for sure and would buy many more and will buy it again for sure and other flavors also for many events
Andrea B.
Tegucigalpa
While in France, you definitely need to drink at least one Perrier. I really like this because it is part of the typical French cliché. I think my favorite part of this brand is their design, I really like it.
Fatima D.
The best thing ever! so refreshing and leaves me on top in summer, Great flavor , although its a little pricey but its worth it. I dont drink it daily just when i need something to fill me up with cool heat!
Julia Isabel S.
La mejor agua con gas que he probado , tiene buen consumo y si cumple mis expectativas , si muy bien empacado y seguro , muy buen sabor también buena textura , nada repugnante , si lo recomiendo a los demás