BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I didn joy drinking the lemon flavored Perrier. It wasn't the best sparkling water I've had but it wasn't the worst. The worst part about it was probably that the flavoring wasn't that strong. I would've liked a little more boost to the lemon
Rachel E.
San Diego, CA
Their ok, the only way I will drink these if their cold. The lime ones are not so bad but the only way you will enjoy this drink if it's cold. Their a bit pricey not sure if I'll buy these again In w mineral water but not this one so much
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
Its a very dry, acquired taste I believe. I dont think there's anyone in my family that likes it, but my boyfriend and friends like it as much as I do. Its a nice refreshing drink to me. Also I love the packaging. Its cute and simple, its honestly what attracted me to the product.
OG Bree B.
Maumelle, AR
I wanted to try out this mineral water because I have always seen people drinking it. The packaging is nice. Price is fine. The taste was not what I expected it to be. It’s almost like a flat sprite. No I will not purchase this product again. I would rather drink regular water.
Tiffany M.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite sparking waters to ever exist! My grandfather used to drink this all of the time and would give me small cups of it when I was little. The flavor brings back some of the best childhood memories with him. As an adult, it's still a favorite. It's refreshing!
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
So this was actually one of my favorites until I found out it wasn’t the best to drink but I loved it while it lasted. Lol it’s great for mixing and if you’re like me you can drink it straight out the glass bottles which I do love by the way but they do have plastic ones.
Annakaren P.
Dublin, CA
If you're a lover of some simple bubbly water, this is a quality product. I buy this all the time. The first thing that is different from others is the packaging, you get a glass bottle which seems better and safer in my opinion.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I no longer drink soda and these flavored sparkling mineral waters are the reason. I love the lemon lime flavor because it reminds me of a lemon lime soda, but without the guilt. I will keep buying Perrier and trying new flavors.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love Perrier water with essence of lemon. I started drinking this in place of soda 2 years ago when I started my weigh loss journey and have been enjoying it ever since. It has the carbonation i crave from the soda and the lemon adds a nice refreshing yet light taste.
Megan B.
Roswell, GA
I grew up drinking carbonated water, so this of course fell into the list of drinks that I drank! There is just something so crisp and pure about Perrier, something that no other brand can really compare to. I love these drinks so much and definitely recommend.

Walmart