BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my boyfriends beverage of choice. I cannot say that it is mine, but I appreciate his love for it and that first sip right out of the bottle truly is refreshing. I think it goes flat way too fast though. If I am paying this much for a bottle of fancy water, I wasn't it to stay fancy the whole way down the can- not just the first few sips.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
This was one of my favorite samples to try , I loved the taste of the lemon flavor even had one with a lemon lime twist! It was expensive to buy at the store but would be worth it to keep my clients happy ! My clientele loved a higher end feeling of refreshments with sliced lemons and limes cut upon it in a wine glass. I served them with high end taste, even if it was just specialty seltzer.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
We sell this at my dads restaurant and it is popular to those who don't like plain water but don't want any added calories in their beverage. I love drinking this and even though it really doesn't have any taste, it tastes good. It goes with any food and if you're on a diet, this fills you up without adding calories to your diet.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Its fizzy bubbley woo amazing. Ofcourse it cannot compare to its natural alternative water which quenches thirst like no other but compared to its crazy sister soda which is like crack for children, so full of sugar? Its great would get it any day its tastes great when you use frozen berries as ice cubes.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
You know whats better than Perrier Sparkling water...? Lemon flavor. I drink these as more of a refresher or treat while I'm driving or watching something on TV. It has enough flavor to satisfy that soda like craving you might be having but is way better for you.
Dagmara A.
One of the best quality sparkling water on the market. Little on the pricier side but definitely worth it. I wouldn't change anything about this product. Fantastic alternative when you're trying to quit drinking soda but still need the carbonation.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I love Perrier's Sparkling Water, especially the citrus flavored ones! However, the Perrier mini plastic bottles lose their carbonation very quickly, and even seem to start out with less carbonation. I'd recommend either getting a big bottle (which, for some reason, maintains carbonation longer), or the cans.
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
When I'm craving mineral water with a lemon or lime twist, Perrier is what I go to. What I like about Perrier is that the carbonation isn't overbearing. It's just the right about of bubbly to go with the hint of citrus. Because of the low amount of carbonation, I find Perrier to be one of the more smooth mineral waters.
bobbie T.
Vista , CA
My sister got me hooked on this. I love lemon sparkling water, but Perrier is easily my favorite. Maybe it's that sneaky green bottle that preserves so much yumminess, but I love how refreshing this beverage is. The light citrus flavor pairs well with traditional mineral water crispness to deliver a smooth flavor.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
I used to hate sparkling water, but I have recently become obsessed with this one! Especially in the summer time. It is so refreshing and the lemon flavor adds just the right touch. I like to add frozen raspberries to an iced cold glass and it is amazing!