BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Maria G.
I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love!

I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste.

I highly recommend this flavored sparkling water. YUM!
Tara L.
Cayuga , ON
This is good if you like sparkling water but definitely not for everyone. It's an acquired taste for sure. Very expensive and tasteless considered its just carbonated water in a fancy bottle.
Jovan L.
Calgary, AB
This is my ultimate summer drink. So crisp and refreshing. The lemon flavor is not artificial tasting at all. I would chose Perrier lemon over La Croix's lemon any day.
Christina M.
I truly enjoy the fact that this product comes in various flavours. It really brings life to plain, boring water. I have been buying this product for a very long time.
Sangeethah S.
montreal
Don't like this at all but if I was really thirsty and this was the only thing there, I would drink it because it's not the worst!!!! But for the price it's really
Good I guess and I wouldn't buy it again !
Kate H.
This is lovely with a crisp refreshing taste, really like there range and when I feel like a change will try and grab one. The added lemon gives it a nice twist!!!
Courtney W.
Sault Ste. Marie , ON
For awhile all I was drinking was sparkling was and Perrier was my fave. Love the lemon or the original. Also liked the lime and orange flavours for a change every once and awhile
Jia L.
Singapore
This is my first sparkling mineral water i had, and it so amazing of the bubbles in your mouth with some light taste of lemon. Its very affordable compared to some other brands.
Adriana R.
Me encanta este producto porque proporciona la energía y los nutrientes que mi familia necesita cada día ... y es un bocadillo excelente, lo recomiendo y siempre lo consigo.
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..