BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Amanda O.
Cote Saint-Luc, QC
My favourite sparkling water ever! Lemony, refreshing and delicious! Definitely a repeat consumer and will continue to buy these again and again and again. Highly recommend this carbonated water for everyone!
Soy L.
Toronto
You always have to have one it's like water but with gas 🤣🤣🤣makes you burp and it's good for you and there's nothing else like this it's amazing I'll buy like 3 or 4 to have its to help you natural use😎
Kayla J.
Victoria, BC
This is such great sparkling water. They are healthy and they taste great! They can go with you dinner or with lunch they also pair great with vodka!! Can't complain about that! Will buy again for sure.
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
I just do not like this brand of sparkling water or flavored drinks. I find it super bland and I don't buy it. The packaging is very nice though and it is a healthier alternative
Razina P.
I received this as a sample to trial. Have to say my honest opinion is it’s awful. It may be because it’s all natural flavourings and has no sugar but definitely not for me. Wouldn’t buy again either
Vivien K.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love these, they taste sooo good. When normal water gets boring this is awesome. I don't drink it often but when I do I never regret. I recommend this for everyone that likes natural fruity flavour sparkling water :)
Patricia S.
My favourite carbonated water. I love how it has a gist of lemon in it so it isn't just bland carbonated water. It tastes delicious and I even put extra lemon wedges in it!
Lara R.
Montreal, QC
Nice sparkling water. I'm not always a huge fan of sparkling water but when I want some this is my go to. The lemon flavour is nice and refreshing. I will continue to buy.
Shurvana H.
Princes Town
I love this water.Everytime I go to a restaurant I have it.It is so refreshing and it taste way better than regular water. Is like 4or 5 dollars but its worth every penny.
FERNANDA A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho usarlo para mezclar bebidas alcoholicas porque le mantiene el sabor a bebida alcoholica pero tambn se digiera más fácil por el agua ya que te va hidratando