BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2067)
Buy on Walmart*
Naz S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Just bought because curiosity overtook me. Tasted like every other sparkling water, with a little bit of lemon splash taste. Works well when you need a fizzy drink to go after your heavy fried protein meal, and a better alternative that fizzy sodas. Price is allright.
Alejandra D.
San Cristobal, Tachira
I love this, it isn't defínetely not my favorite soda, but still my go to soda to have during the day and just everywhere, I love the taste so much and I really enjoy its combination with other foods or beverages. So good
Maryanne S.
Bengaluru
This one is an awesome substitute when I'm in the mood for something fizzy. It's absolutely refreshing to drink and helps fulfil my craving. I've managed to get my family to love it too! So yummy!! Would definitely recommend it.
Katelynn S.
I use to hate this product but now I am in love with it. I like carbonated drinks but pop is too unhealthy but this stuff has no calories and comes in a variety of flavours. Best flavours I have had are original lemon lime and the absolute best one is green apple.
rachel h.
I never drank Perrier water until this year as I was stuck on diet sodas. This is a refreshing and satisfying alternative to the diet drinks with aspartame. I like the small bottles and the fact that they come in glass and not plastic.
Fran D.
Malle
For someone who doesn't like sparkling water, this is a hit! The lemon flavour masks the flavour of the normal sparkling water and there is a lot of sparkle! Love it!
Briar H.
Morden, MB
Really refreshing! The lemon flavour can taste a little fake at times, but Perrier has always been a "go to" for our house. Lately, we've made the switch to unflavoured San Pellegrino, but had drank Perrier previously for years. Carbonated Water Drinkers Unite!
Diana L.
Toronto
The lemon flavour adds some refreshing flavour to the water. I prefer another brand for just the sparkling water, but I don't mind this flavour at all. I drank it a lot while I was overseas and my stomach was unsettled.
Meghan V.
Matheson , ON
Not a fan of this beverage personally. I enjoy the fact that it is carbonated lightly however the taste isn't the greatest. I would suggest maybe using this as a mix with another type of beverage. I did not enjoy this on its own and would not repurchase it.
Kristina B.
Val-d'Or
I like perrier so much its very refreshing. I dont like pepsi or other pop so and drink perrier. I buy it at the grocery store or when i go tonthe restaurant. Its not expensive ate the grocery but at the restaurant yes