BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Joel A.
Deliciosa bebida gaseosa con un leve toque de limón! Es muy refrescante. perfecto para un día caluroso de verano. Y además es muy buena para mezclarlo con algún licor fuerte para darle un sabor más dulce
Kristin B.
Iron Bridge, ON
I love mixing this with fruit juice and my kids do too. It makes them think they are drinking pop, when they are not. Relatively inexpensive and the lemon adds a great pop of flavour to the juice. Would totally recommend this to others.
Cooper H.
Port Moody, BC
I was drinking about 3 of these a day during my pregnancy, I swear. They taste so good, you hardly realize you’re hydrating yourself. The lemon flavour is so subtle but there enough to make it taste so amazing. Definitely worth trying!
Catherine E.
Halifax, NS
Good alternative to pop and very healthy I love bubbles and it’s easily affordable for every shopping trip. I buy a bottle every once and a while when I’m feeling like I need a healthy boost. I will always buy this product!
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
I just love sparkling water !!! It helps with digest and is a good drink to have after eating !!! The taste is really good with lemon and it's even better if you add a peice of lemon to it !!! These are great I recommend
Katey J.
Aylesford, NS
I'm a huge just regular tap water drinker but when I want a treat this is perfect❤ I love the bubbles and lemon flavor also the grapefruit is amazing too. So refreshing on a hot hot day
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Great, refreshing taste! The lemon flavour isn't overpowering and it doesn't taste artificial. I also don't drink enough water on a regular basis but I find when I have a bottle of this with me I tend to drink more.
Bree P.
ottawa
It's ok. I'm pretty picky about water but as far as sparkling waters go this one is pretty delicious. They come in plastic bottles which is convenient for the boat & I would recommend.
Diana A.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This sparkling water is the only one I can drink without getting tired of it. It also helped me through my first trimester. I love the touch of lemon, it's not too much or too little.
Ayngelina B.
Toronto
A great option if you want something a little more than just water. The lemon doesn't taste artificial and it's often at a good price. I usually pick some up when having friends over.