BY PERRIER #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2023)
Buy on Walmart*
Jenny E.
Kent, dartford
I'm not a huge fan of sparkling water but when I have a craving for it this is my go-to brand. The packaging is so stylish, the bottle is comfortable to hold. It's not the cheapest brand of sparkling water, but definitely worth it if you're picky like me!
Stephanie Marie d.
MIAMI, FL
Esta es mi agua gaseosa favorito me encanta no lo cambio por nadie lo como diario los compro en los supermercados lo como en la mañana y en la noche es muy saludable y si lo volvería a comprar lo califico con 5 stars
Lovel A.
Laval
I am a bit confused about how i feel about this product. Its wasn’t bad but wasn’t great. I feel it is adding calories for nothing when the only difference it has with normal water is the carbonated part of it.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my breakfast. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Mallory S.
We've always got a bottle of this in the house. It's one of the best carbonated water brands. Decent price and the lemon is a great addition. I like it a lot and continue to buy it and I suggest you do so too!
Chantal P.
My brain can't really figure out what it thinks about Perrier. I think it's safe to say I wouldn't buy it. Water is supposed to be thirst quenching and to me this is just strange. I don't like bubbly water.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Its fizzy bubbley woo amazing. Ofcourse it cannot compare to its natural alternative water which quenches thirst like no other but compared to its crazy sister soda which is like crack for children, so full of sugar? Its great would get it any day its tastes great when you use frozen berries as ice cubes.
Shelley M.
I love this flavour! It has a fresh hint of lemon. It’s refreshing and I love it. The packing is super chic, good size for travel. I throw the can in my purse and I’m good to go. I will definitely buy it again after I finish my 10 pack 😀
Hadi F.
beirut
It's actually not that bad , I like it cause it looks fancy I don't know but it's good, we also used to use it in school, to do the mentos and perier experiment! I like it better than the aquafina one
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I’m not a huge fan of sparkling water. That being said, I always keep one of these bottle in my house for whenever I feel a little under the weather. They help me get through stomach aches or flu. Little less glamorous but what can I say!