BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
patty a.
Mississauga, ON
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPARKLING WATER! I think what I love the most about this drink is that it is healthy! A great alternative to doda, I love the flavours although I always add lemon anyway! And it always meets my expectations ! Most people love it when we have it in stock at home to offer to them!
Ashley M.
Kingston
I don't actually like Perrier water by itself, because I think it has an acquired taste, but if you put a little bit of cranberry juice with it, it taste 100% better. As well, it works well to drink with alcohol if you are trying to mix with something healthy, so in that sense it is good to use.
Christine K.
toronto
Good to have when you're craving something fizzy but trying to be healthy. The lemon flavor is very refreshing and the packaging is attractive. No complaints--this is a classic. Would recommend.
Betsy E.
Sumas, WA
So refreshing and a hit for summer indeed! I love the crispness and lemon taste. It is a lovely drink that can be enjoyed any time of the year. I would buy again and again. The value is outstanding as well! 10 plus!!! You will love it and want more of this on your shelf.
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
Love love love ! Along with the apple flavour, taste so good and crisp.. Like fruit was literally put inside the bottle not artificial flavours, plus it's in a glass bottle which is good for you! What more could you ask for? Sooo refreshing definitely recommend this to everyone
Melanie S.
Otra de mis aguas favoritas es Perrier, lo llevó a todos lados porque me mantiene la garganta hidratada y además es muy barata y la encuentras en cualquier supermercado y lo recomiendo chicas vale la pena
Sebastián R.
Good sparkling mineral water,perfect to drink it with a liquor but don't meet my expectations being honest. I had bought it like four times and always think the same, I prefer normal water or juice and soda for mix with some liquor. But if you are part of the people that like mineral water you can try.
Amanda P.
London, ON
When I was a kid I felt posh drinking this. As an adult I like that it quenches a thirst for something fizzy but doesn't have the sugar content of other carbonated drinks. Easy to find in the local grocers and even at restaurants. Classic carbonated drink.
Debra M.
Barrie , ON
 Very much enjoyed his drink on a nice hot day also nice to serve to Guest .  It's good for its value .  Will be purchasing again .   It's a better quality then it's alternative .  This product very much well met my expectations .   Definitely will be purchasing
Danielle D.
Mississauga, ON
great drink! go to drink! hydrates me with an amazing not bland taste. i enjoy drinking this drink. eaasier to maintain being hydrated whle still being refreshed. id reccomend this to everyone who wants to stay hydrated while being refreshed