BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Skye W.
When i have an upset stomach, my remedy is always.... perrier lemon sparkling water! I dont know why, but it works a lot better than alka-selzter , etc.
You can get twenty of them for a really good price, the kind of thing you always have in that one cabinet. You may wonder why i like this particular flavor so much, but the thing is that i actually cant stand plain sparkling water.... its just boring and unpleasant. So yeah, i would recommend for you, if hou dont have it already.😉💜😄
Brenda T.
Good from way back and still awesomely good today. I have found Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral water very tasty, thirst quenching and inexpensive for many years now. I find it a good value and would totally recommend it to others. It's especially good when you want a fizz and don't want sugar or fake sugars in your system. This drink fits the order!!!
Sabrina D.
Bristol
Being French I’m not sure I’m entirely objective when it comes to Perrier.
Perrier is another one of my “Madeleine de Proust”. The fine soft bubbles make it so refreshing and the taste is so unique. Add some ice and lemon and it’s like I’m back on holidays on the French coast.
You definitely have to try a Perrier at least once in your life and let me know if it doesnt make you feel like a actress on you way to Cannes
Laila H.
Great alternative to normal sparkling water, we have the sparkles, bubbles and a little extra flavor. The lemon flavor is like a hint that takes place in your mouth ones the drink is down it is there but not overpowering the drink itself. All in all very good drink that comes in a very handy reusable glass bottle ! Love it.
patty a.
Mississauga, ON
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPARKLING WATER! I think what I love the most about this drink is that it is healthy! A great alternative to doda, I love the flavours although I always add lemon anyway! And it always meets my expectations ! Most people love it when we have it in stock at home to offer to them!
Ashley M.
Kingston
I don't actually like Perrier water by itself, because I think it has an acquired taste, but if you put a little bit of cranberry juice with it, it taste 100% better. As well, it works well to drink with alcohol if you are trying to mix with something healthy, so in that sense it is good to use.
Betsy E.
Sumas, WA
So refreshing and a hit for summer indeed! I love the crispness and lemon taste. It is a lovely drink that can be enjoyed any time of the year. I would buy again and again. The value is outstanding as well! 10 plus!!! You will love it and want more of this on your shelf.
Christine K.
toronto
Good to have when you're craving something fizzy but trying to be healthy. The lemon flavor is very refreshing and the packaging is attractive. No complaints--this is a classic. Would recommend.
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
Love love love ! Along with the apple flavour, taste so good and crisp.. Like fruit was literally put inside the bottle not artificial flavours, plus it's in a glass bottle which is good for you! What more could you ask for? Sooo refreshing definitely recommend this to everyone
Melanie S.
Otra de mis aguas favoritas es Perrier, lo llevó a todos lados porque me mantiene la garganta hidratada y además es muy barata y la encuentras en cualquier supermercado y lo recomiendo chicas vale la pena