BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2004)
Buy on Walmart*
Sara M.
Truro, NS
We LOVE perrier water and drink it almost daily!  We've cycled through most flavours but still enjoy natural or lemon most.  When given the choice, we always opt for Perrier over other brands.  We find it a refreshing and healthy alternative when you just need some fizz!
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
This product is very expensive. Your'e better off to just purchase some plain sparkling water and add some lemon or lime juice. Although the packaging is nice I probably wouldn't purchase again do to being very pricey for some flavoured water.
Airen M.
Burton, NB
I'm not really a fan of sparkling water. Perrier is ok because it has the slight taste of lemon. To me it just tastes like watered down sprite or 7up. It comes in a nice bottle and seems to be a good price compared to others like it.
Taina L.
Gatineau
Obsessed with Perrier. I like the fizz, it replaces my pop and since I don't drink enough water, then at least I drink water with bubbles. I usually buy in bulk at Costco as I drink a few per week. I like basically any kind, the lemon, lime or just regular.
Nadine H.
Thuwal, Jeddah
My favorite brand of sparkling water I just love it and my family does too it is a bit expensive and could be made cheaper and the glass bottle is much better than San pellegrino’s
Would definitely recommend it
Alejandra D.
San Cristobal, Tachira
I love this, it isn't defínetely not my favorite soda, but still my go to soda to have during the day and just everywhere, I love the taste so much and I really enjoy its combination with other foods or beverages. So good
Maryanne S.
Bengaluru
This one is an awesome substitute when I'm in the mood for something fizzy. It's absolutely refreshing to drink and helps fulfil my craving. I've managed to get my family to love it too! So yummy!! Would definitely recommend it.
Naz S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Just bought because curiosity overtook me. Tasted like every other sparkling water, with a little bit of lemon splash taste. Works well when you need a fizzy drink to go after your heavy fried protein meal, and a better alternative that fizzy sodas. Price is allright.
Katelynn S.
I use to hate this product but now I am in love with it. I like carbonated drinks but pop is too unhealthy but this stuff has no calories and comes in a variety of flavours. Best flavours I have had are original lemon lime and the absolute best one is green apple.
Briar H.
Morden, MB
Really refreshing! The lemon flavour can taste a little fake at times, but Perrier has always been a "go to" for our house. Lately, we've made the switch to unflavoured San Pellegrino, but had drank Perrier previously for years. Carbonated Water Drinkers Unite!