BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1950)
Buy on Walmart*
Mykhaylo K.
Toronto
Yes, please. As I moved to Canada from Ukraine, I realized that carbonated water is not popular in North America. But chilled Perrier with lemon is always amazing and bring back the memories of home.
Kiera R.
Windsor
The packaging is nice but there is no taste. I wouldn’t recommend this drink. However, it might be a good alternative for people looking for a bubbly drink that isn’t pop.
M J.
Magnetawan, ON
I don’t know how anyone could like this. I find the taste to be so bad it’s undrinkable and is pretty expensive for a drink as well. There are so many better alternatives out there for half the price
Julie B.
Edmonton, AB
Nice for an upset tummy. Saved me during my first trimester of pregnancy. It's a little pricey, and if you like soda water, less calories than soda. Nice and crisp flavor
Madeline G.
San José de Ocoa
Contiene muchos minerales y un ligero de toque efervescente (Es agua carbonatada y mineralizada) me parece excelente pero el precio es muy alto en comparación con aguas convencionales y el sabor ni me agrada para nada
Monika T.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a huge fan of sparkling water.  In fact, I kind of hate it.  But if I'm going to buy it for guests I buy Perrier lemon flavour and they always love it!
Rani R.
Delta, BC
I enjoy this flavour regularly. It is a great alternative to pop, which I have a weakness for. It's the perfect drink when you want the fizz without loads of sugar!
CARLA P.
PORT ALBERNI
love the taste of this mineral water but Perrier has been in the news lately because their products are not pure and contain things one does not want in their body
Michelle M.
Paradise
It’s a great healthy alternative to traditional sofa however being someone with a crazy sweet tooth, it lacks enough flavour for my taste. I don’t hate it but it just doesn’t wow me!
Heather R.
Ajax , ON
The carbonation in these drinks is some of the best. Faintly tasting the lemon is refreshing and a great option if you're looking for a fizzy taste without all the sugar!