BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Harita P.
Martinez, GA
Perrier lemon sparking water is delicious and very refreshing! One of my absolute favorites!
Mayra M.
Torrance, CA
Absolutely love pier in any of its variety I have tried all the flavors and love them all !!
Sydney D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Good sparking water. The lemon is my favorite since I normally put lemon is my water anyways.
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Go to sparkling water. fresh taste. like the lime and the lemon. better prices at Sam's club.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
One of my favorite sparkling waters! The bottles are super adorable and the taste is amazing.
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
Love this. I usually always have one on hand. The taste is refreshing and the bottle is cute
Fabiola L.
Doral Florida
It is rich and ideal for strong drinks like whiskey. Say goodbye to soda water hello PERRIER
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
I drink sparkling water instead of soda. I like this brand the lemon and lime are both good.
Jade M.
Very light and no too bubbly . A very tasty and refreshing beverage. Great on hot summer days
Melissa W.
Nampa
Mineral water and citrus. It’s good, not sweet. One of my staples to keep water interesting.