BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2065)
Buy on Walmart*
Delicious! Crisp, refreshing & sparkly like me! Perfect with a yummy salad! Drink up!
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
Perrier lemon sparkling water is amazing. if you like seltzer water definitely try it
Megan H.
Fulton , MO
Much better than the plain version, but still a weird carbonated, aspirin-like taste.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
My husband love these drink , I drink it was in a while not all the time like him !!!
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Taste great! Great value! but I do have to say that I prefer Perrier from a cold can
Teresa G.
I love this light lemon flavor you get from the sparking water. Crisp and refreshing
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
Healthy version of sprite! Perfect when you want a soda but without all of the sugar!
Yeni M.
oshkosh
I totally love Perrier is awesome it really lols my thirst I can drink gallons off it
Breanna F.
St. Amant
I don’t like it at all. I think it taste nasty. It reminds me of straight carbonation
Jessa T.
I love Perrier waters they are so crisp and refreshing! The lemon flavor is great!