BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
my husband uses it in particular with a little bit of rum in the party. can never be missed
Pauline  C.
Kennesaw, GA
Sooo very refreshing in the summer. We always have our fridge stocked! Great mixer as well!
I can drink this every day. I rather drink this then soda! It's super crisp and refreshing!
Wenny Carolina M.
Santo Domingo Este
A pesar de que está agua es la más cara en mi país definitivamente a mi me encanta su sabor
María G.
Yo en lugar de soda consumo perrier que tiene un buenisimo sabor y refresca, esta delicioso
Eduarda V.
atlanta
I love the flavor and is really refreshing.
Also enjoy making cocktails and drinks with it
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I always use this when I’m making mixed vodka drinks. A little lime and you’re good to go!
Angelina B.
Hauppauge, NY
So delicious! I always make sure whenever we are having an event to have this as an option
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
I did not like the taste of this. I will not buy it again or ever it any sparkling g water.
Jordan H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this and could drink it every day much better then water and better for u then pop!

back