BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Chantal P.
My brain can't really figure out what it thinks about Perrier. I think it's safe to say I wouldn't buy it. Water is supposed to be thirst quenching and to me this is just strange. I don't like bubbly water.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Its fizzy bubbley woo amazing. Ofcourse it cannot compare to its natural alternative water which quenches thirst like no other but compared to its crazy sister soda which is like crack for children, so full of sugar? Its great would get it any day its tastes great when you use frozen berries as ice cubes.
Hadi F.
beirut
It's actually not that bad , I like it cause it looks fancy I don't know but it's good, we also used to use it in school, to do the mentos and perier experiment! I like it better than the aquafina one
Catherine A.
Toronto, ON
A classic. I like to take it on picnics and always have a bottle at work to sip on. For anyone not a fan of pop, sparkling water is a great alternative, plus I always feel fancy drinking it.
Courtney L.
Sherwood Park, AB
This is an all time favorite - I take it with me to work everyday. I am not a fan of just regular water so having this carbonated version around ensures that I keep hydrated all day long.
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
Me encanta esto, definitivamente no es mi refresco favorito, pero aun así me tomo un refresco durante el día y en todas partes, me encantan los sabores y realmente disfruto su combinación con otras comidas o bebidas. Tan bueno
Catherine P.
Saint John
Good bottle and good taste but sometimes expensive It can be affordable sometimes and I would buy some bottles for sure and would buy many more and will buy it again for sure and other flavors also for many events
Fatima D.
The best thing ever! so refreshing and leaves me on top in summer, Great flavor , although its a little pricey but its worth it. I dont drink it daily just when i need something to fill me up with cool heat!
Julia Isabel S.
La mejor agua con gas que he probado , tiene buen consumo y si cumple mis expectativas , si muy bien empacado y seguro , muy buen sabor también buena textura , nada repugnante , si lo recomiendo a los demás
Mykhaylo K.
Toronto
Yes, please. As I moved to Canada from Ukraine, I realized that carbonated water is not popular in North America. But chilled Perrier with lemon is always amazing and bring back the memories of home.