BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Julia M.
Always my go to drink! great carbonation and a perfect subtle flavor always my favorite.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Perfect and refreshing. best part is I felt like I was making a better choice then soda.
Adilen N.
Norwalk , CA
Mmmm this one is my favorite I'd rather drink this than any kind of soda I love the lemon
Kristen M.
Semmes
I love them and I would recommend them for everybody and I would buy them again love them
Dominique B.
Jersey City, NJ
A very refreshing basic drink for anytime of the day. It’s typically best served cooled.🍹
m m.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always like ordering sparkling water at restaurants and am glad when they serve Perrier
Lauren P.
Agat, GU
I'd drink this stuff daily. My go to for morning sickness as well. Love the lemon flavor.
Meg M.
Tonawanda, NY
It's literally water, I don't know what I could really say about it other than it's good.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
Perfect for picnics, at home, at the office, or really anywhere that I am drinking water
Kari D.
Skiatook, OK
I love this. It is my favorite. When I am having a bad day I get it and it makes me happy