BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
Shayla T.
Morgan Hill, CA
So good! One of my favorite sparkling waters, especially the lemon ones. The lemon flavor doesn’t taste artificial or anything! I get these often when I go out to eat.
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
I️ been drinking seltzer water for 23 years. I️ will never go back to soda. This drink is refreshing in itself. It’s true to its flavor and you won’t be disappointed.
Nicolette A.
I don't drink mineral water all that much but I've grown up drinking this brand and I do enjoy this every now and again. For sparkling/mineral water it tastes great!!
Kunbi O.
Perrier is not too aggressive with the carbonation...I appreciate that. Most bodegas in NYCs outer boroughs don't have Perrier stocked otherwise I would buy it more.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect substitute for my soda cravings! I just wish it wasn't this expensive! I usually get store brand as they are cheaper but good for once in a while purchase!
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
As a drinking water - perfect; does not give me gas as so many natural sparkling waters do. I do not like tape water and find that I drink Perrier quite readily.
Katy M.
I don't enjoy this product at all. It's overpriced considering it's water. On top of that water isn't supposed to make your mouth dry and this stuff does. Not worth the hype!
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this drink it obviously doesn't really have a taste to it but it makes you burp and just makes you feel so good after eating something greasy or after any meal
Taylr W.
Orrville, OH
It is so good it is one of my favorite ones I will not drink anything but this of course there could be room for improvement I mean all companies have that room but it I loved it
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love! I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste. I highly recommend this flavored sparkling water. YUM!