BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle L.
Canton , NY
Perrier is my one, true love.  I have a Soda Stream now so I purchase it less than I did, but it's still my go-to at the gas station if I need a cold beverage.
Jocy P.
North Shore
I love mineral water already .... But with that touch of lemon ...ot makes it way better ...my favorite mineral water brand is perrier ...i think its the best mineral water out there...
Marcus R.
Union City, PA
This isn't my "cup of tea". I didn't hate it. I was thirsty. It did the trick. However, it would not be what I grabbed out of the fridge if I had another choice.
Brittany W.
Haleiwa, Hawaii
These are sooo good. The lemon isn’t overpowering and it’s light. It’s a bit on the bitter/tangy side but still nice. I love that it’s glass bottle as well so I can always recycle.
Miranda J.
Love how refreshing the lemon Perrier is! It’s a great change from drinking water with out the guilt. When given an option of sparkling waters, this is easily my favorite brand.
Gloria A.
This is a refreshing drink! It also helps when my stomach is unsettled! Does not make you fee dehydrated like soda so is a great option if you are trying to cut out soft drinks
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
Lemon Perrier is the best! The added lemon flavor is refreshing without being overpowering. It’s a great option for low calories cocktails when you add a little vodka as well!
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
I’m really just not a fan of sparkling water. I’m sure it’s delicious to people who do enjoy sparkling water though. It’s just not my thing. The lemon flavor is really good.
Liz Gizelle R.
Saddle Brook, NJ
My favorite drink next to my morning coffee. There is nothing like clean water with a like added flavor and carbonation. This is the reason I was able to stop drinking soda.
Carl S.
Akron, OH
Drink this as a great healthy alternative to soda. Good flavors, not over powering or loaded with the fake sugar flavor. A little pricey compared to other similar products