BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Melissa R.
Great tasting beverage, I prefer these ones for  the low calorie count. I have started buying the PC brand though as it is much more affordable. I liked the look and the glass bottles but the price was just a little bit too much for me. I would recommend to others if they could afford it!
Abigail C.
Grimsby, ON
Honestly, being that I am partly Italian...I love my mineral water and often times find it is hard to find a mineral water that is good. Perrier is a great brand though and so far probably the best I have found yet, though it can be a little pricey compared to other brands....it is definitely worth the extra money.

Denise R.
shawinigan, QC
Je bois de la perrier a chaque fois que je mange un petit peu trop, ou que c'est trop gras pour moi. J'ai toujours eu des soucis de digestion et sa m'aide beaucoup.
Maïna D.
Trois-Rivières
Perrier is a classic choice for sparkling water and never disappoints. The bubbles are soft and tingly and makes drinking the water an experience. The cans are much easier to carry around in lunches as they are less likely to break the the traditional bottles. Will purchase again.
Berenice S.
I like to clean my palate with this carbonated water when I'm drinking alcohol, sometimes I also mix it and lighten its taste. I never miss my parties and meetings. It is refreshing and the lemon gives it that special touch and vibrant. I always buy it, it is reasonably priced!
Mandy M.
Zurrieq
Perrier Lemon Sparkling water is a great and healthy alternative to soda. It's good value for money and very conveniently packaged. I've been consuming it for quite a while and it's a family favourite. I would highly recommend it to others, especially the health concious.
miya c.
This product is very fizzy. but I can't taste the flavour of lemon very much in this. My favourite brand of lemon sparkling water is Dasani Lemon Sparkling Water, it is much more flavourful. Perrier is a good brand for normal sparkling water but not if you want a flavour in it!
lana a.
Cairo, 6th of October
I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it ,
Loni T.
Surrey, BC
I drink peirre water daily, I love it. I sumtimes use the squirt water enhancers in it for electrolytes. Im going out today to buy the strawberry one n watermelon.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Not a huge fan of sparkling Water but I did enjoy the lemon taste to this drink. They are affordable and you can usually purchase them in packages of at least 6. I've purchased these a number of times, so I can definitely recommend to others. They're delicious & refreshing!