BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsi A.
Charlotte
Great taste and we love that all our restaurants only serve this when we ask for seltzer water
Kimi M.
Seattle, WA
So crisp and refreshing! I love this sparkling water. It is the perfect compliment to any meal!
Cristal S.
I love it one of my favorite sparkling waters

And I tend to be very picky with soarkling waters
MEGAN P.
Austin, TX
For this brand I need to have this flavor because it really tastes more refreshing with lemon.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are good nothing to collin about with them. They quench your thirst. Make you satisfied.
Sara C.
Love sparkling water, so refreshing and yummy. A few flavors, a little pricey but a nice treat.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
I love sparkling water but was grossed out by this flavor. The flavor was a little too strong.
Ivana K.
Refreshing! Sometimes I like to take a bottle of this to work with me instead of regular water.
Gabriella A.
Spokane, WA
Super refreshing! Love the taste and packaging. Definitely met my expectations! Very good value
Sarai V.
This is great for a wine spritzer! Alone it taste gross, but very refreshing with white wine!