BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1942)
Denise S.
Very satisfying. great thirst quenched. My 13 year old enjoys this as well.
Alyssa J.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I like it but I can't take huge gulps of it so I take little sips at a time
Carly F.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite beverages. They taste good but do have a sodium content.
Bundles W.
Delicious tasting water with a little acidity. Nothing bad and tastes pure!
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
Hannah F.
Bowmanville
I am a big lover of carbonated water and this is definitely a good one. As good as it is though it is a little pricey compared to other brands. I prefer buying cases of flavoured carbonated water from places like Walmart or Loblaws as I get a lot for my money and it taste just as good. Another bonus of the cases of water is they are cans compared to glass which can obviously be a bit of a hazard.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great chips, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many chips and this one definitely makes it into my pantry. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it with a drink, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Meghan V.
Matheson , ON
Not a fan of this beverage personally. I enjoy the fact that it is carbonated lightly however the taste isn't the greatest. I would suggest maybe using this as a mix with another type of beverage. I did not enjoy this on its own and would not repurchase it.
Amy L.
I recently tested a bottle of this as a trial. I have continued to purchase it too and am slowly making my way through trying each flavour still and sparkling. I love this water, its so refreshing and doesn't leave you feeling bloated as some other carbonated waters can do. Would recommend to anybody.
Naz S.
Dubai
Just bought because curiosity overtook me. Tasted like every other sparkling water, with a little bit of lemon splash taste. Works well when you need a fizzy drink to go after your heavy fried protein meal, and a better alternative that fizzy sodas. Price is allright.